Neon- RDT-RDM
Those pictures don't even show evidence that i did that. And they only show me doing that 1 time.
(08-08-2016, 09:39 AM)NeonityNL Wrote: I was looking at F1 and saw the job go free and as nobody taking it, i took it

You were right beside me and callum when I told him he will go commander, and given the fact I presumed your heard and started spamming the SRU Sergeant button. Not only that but you lied to raccoon when he confronted you about RDMing the civilian,

Back to the commander stuff, You clearly had intend to ruin the RP as you heard me tell Callum that he will take place as Commander.

I have made my point
hello

(08-08-2016, 07:15 PM)[FL:RP] Kenny Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 09:39 AM)NeonityNL Wrote: I was looking at F1 and saw the job go free and as nobody taking it, i took it

You were right beside me and callum when I told him he will go commander, and given the fact I presumed your heard and started spamming the SRU Sergeant button. Not only that but you lied to raccoon when he confronted you about RDMing the civilian,

Back to the commander stuff, You clearly had intend to ruin the RP as you heard me tell Callum that he will take place as Commander.

I have made my point

-I didn't lie to raccoon, it was an accident with the move body tool and the door hitting him, killing him.

-I didn't hear the conversation, i don't even know where it was. I was looking at the F1 menu to change my job and then i saw the SRU sergeant job going free so i took it. Btw its not like you can 'give someone a job'. When you leave it, you left the job. Its clearly your own fault.
Report Denied.

Allotted time for the template to be fixed has expired.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Moved.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]