Neon- RDT-RDM
Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]: Neonity

[b]SteamID[/b]: STEAM_0:1:45509019

[b]Time in GMT[/b]: 19:00 or sometime after

[b]Server[/b]: v4b1

[b]Summary[/b]: neon tazed arrested person and then moved bodies to cell door and shut them in the door which
killed them

[b]Evidence[/b]: link contains three photos http://callumt305.tumblr.com/post/148551922195
Please fix your template. You have 24 hours to do so otherwise this report is denied.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
You do know that was one accident do you?

btw why did you state I have many accounts? I only got one.
(08-07-2016, 09:31 AM)NeonityNL Wrote: You do know that was one accident do you?

btw why did you state I have many accounts? I only got one.

you did it to multiple people and im sure the prisoners willl agree
Also you play unrealistic you listened to me and KennyGamez talk about him retiring and how he's promoting me to the rank of commander, then just as he left you stole the role before i had chance to change
(08-07-2016, 03:25 PM)CallumT305 Wrote: Also you play unrealistic you listened to me and KennyGamez talk about him retiring and how he's promoting me to the rank of commander, then just as he left you stole the role before i had chance to change

*Involed*

I was talking about retiring from the SRU and I told callum to take over as sergeant as he was most experienced, Then you ruined the RP by taking that before callum could. Which I think of as being FailRP

And also to mention I caught you shooting a sleeping civilian on a bed for no reason.
hello

Please remove your template from the "Code" box. 24 hours from the time of this post to do so.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

He had already been warned about the template before and didn't fix it.
I was looking at F1 and saw the job go free and as nobody taking it, i took it
(08-08-2016, 09:38 AM)NeonityNL Wrote: He had already been warned about the template before and didn't fix it.

His template was fixed the last time, he just forgot to remove it from the "Code" box.  

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran