Unban request
Name: T0xic_C3ntip3d3

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48225387

Ban ID: 73057

Banned by: [FL:RP] Divey

Reason: Power gaming

Involved: Myself

Why you should unban me:

Hi guys, I am appealing to my ban because of the rules not being clear enough. I changed my job to Mechanic so that I could customize my Mercedes G65 exactly like my friends to do an RP. I had attempted to contact admins to be able to customize the vehicle for
me as I wanted the tinted windows, no admins came (understandable, they must have been busy). So I changed my job, and five minutes later I was dragged away by Divey for power gaming. I understand the term "power gaming" but the rules do NOT state that I can't 
change my job to a mechanic to customize my car, it only states "purchasing". Divey told me the rule was written up BEFORE the mechanic job was implemented, so I completely understand the confusion, but, I am appealing to this ban just for that reason, because 
no where in the rules does it state that I am unable to do this but now that this has happened, the rules can be updated so people know. Thank you very much for reading.

Regards,

T0xic_C3ntip3d3
Hello, T0xic_c3ntip3d3.

Just to clear this up I first discovered you were power gaming when your friend told me you switched job to set the Mercedez colour, I believe this player is UN.
I'm still unsure whether or not the rule was written beforehand, but I believe it was.
Even so I think the punishment should still stand where it is, the specific rule you broke is rule 9.7, which reads 'Do not change jobs just to buy something from the market (this is powergaming).' - I believe some common sense is needed in this case as changing the colour of your car could still be seen as 'buying something from the market'.
That is all.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Thanks for replying so fast Divey,
 I understand where you're coming from, but as I have stated, the rule is not clear enough which is why I believe I should be unbanned so the rules can be rewritten to include the Mechanic job and it won't happen again. My apologise for this mishap but I did not believe I was breaking any rules.
Upon reading the rules you'll very quickly find the following rule:
  • ''2.6 Powergaming is not allowed. (i.e. do not do "/me snaps the man's neck, killing him" or similar).''
Powergaming exists in a wide range of situations and is not limited to the examples given in both rules.

Player report denied.