Hostage
Hostage is a respectful and loyal friend of mine.
Just a question? Why does he not wear the 'Veteran' badge/rank 
I feel that he should, he was a great asset towards Fearless.
I think they only go to past admins not mods.
But that might not be correct.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
That is sadly not how it works.

Veteran status is handed out do resigned administrators. Not moderators.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
That's a shame. Hostage should of received one.
(08-07-2016, 09:10 PM)[FL:RP] Apollo Wrote: That's a shame. Hostage should of received one.

If Hostage were to recieve the Veteran Tag, than all of the ex-moderators would want to tag aswell. Administration is a huge job and it requires dedication. The Moderation Rank, is only meant to be a trial for Administrators.
(08-07-2016, 09:03 PM)Random Wrote: That is not how it works.

Veteran status is handed out to resigned administrators. Not moderators.
I think Hostage is special though. He has been here for a long time, he has always contributed and he has always been a positive soul.
I realize I don't decide but that's just what I think.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-07-2016, 10:05 PM)Midget Wrote: I think Hostage is special though. He has been here for a long time, he has always contributed and he has always been a positive soul.

Again, not how it works.

You could probably be the nicest human in the world. Wouldn't help.. There's even administrators who do not have the veteran tag.

And no offence to Hostage, but he was not active on the servers. But when he was, he did great.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-07-2016, 10:18 PM)Random Wrote: There's even administrators who do not have the veteran tag.

I can vouch for this one Cool
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Random
(08-07-2016, 10:18 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 10:05 PM)Midget Wrote: I think Hostage is special though. He has been here for a long time, he has always contributed and he has always been a positive soul.

Again, not how it works.

You could probably be the nicest human in the world. Wouldn't help.. There's even administrators who do not have the veteran tag.

And no offence to Hostage, but he was not active on the servers. But when he was, he did great.

Again, just what I believe.

Most administrators who do not have the veteran tag today did something to not deserve it, or something to justify them not keeping it.
I realize moderators however do not get veteran tags, however I also like to think we measure people for what they did and who they are instead of what rank they have.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.