Report: [FL:RP] ForceGhost ; Benny :3
(08-07-2016, 03:08 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: So... What rules do you think have been broken? I don't see much rule-breakage here.

Random hostaging and fighting against the government what they're meant to be a part of.
(08-07-2016, 03:14 PM)Atlas Wrote: Random hostaging - As I said, we had a reason for hostaging you, interrogation to find out information about your group.

fighting against the government what they're meant to be a part of. - I also never said we are part of the Government.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(08-07-2016, 03:17 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 03:14 PM)Atlas Wrote: Random hostaging - As I said, we had a reason for hostaging you, interrogation to find out information about your group.

fighting against the government what they're meant to be a part of. - I also never said we are part of the Government.

Okay, let's miss the thing about hostaging.

Why did you work for the government and why would you care for it's fate?
(08-07-2016, 03:22 PM)Atlas Wrote: why would you care for it's fate? - Information in return for money, espionage, our own interests as an organisation, general dislike for anti-government groups, support of the current president.
(08-07-2016, 03:25 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 03:22 PM)Atlas Wrote: why would you care for it's fate? - Information in return for money, espionage, our own interests as an organisation, general dislike for anti-government groups, support of the current president.

President supporters better tell him about their support especially if you're armed and kill the government forces.
(08-07-2016, 03:42 PM)Atlas Wrote: President supporters better tell him about their support  - And what rule states this?

especially if you're armed and kill the government forces. - As I said above, when the Government forces opened fire upon us our affiliation changed.
(08-07-2016, 03:44 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 03:42 PM)Atlas Wrote: President supporters better tell him about their support especially if you're armed and kill the government forces. - And what rule states this?

No rule about it. My main occusion was random hostaging which offended me in some way.
(08-07-2016, 03:46 PM)Atlas Wrote: No rule about it. My main occusion was random hostaging which offended me in some way.

So with this being said:

(08-07-2016, 03:22 PM)Atlas Wrote: Okay, let's miss the thing about hostaging.

Is there any reason for the PR or do you want too wait for an Admins opinion?
So from the discussion and looking at both sides of the story, I believe no rules have been broken.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]