Report: [FL:RP] ForceGhost ; Benny :3
Exclamation 
Names of players: [FL:RP] ForceGhost ; Benny :3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8701341 ; STEAM_0:0:19471943

Time in GMT: It started approximately at 10:35 am and lasted till 11:03 am

Server: V4B1

Summary: Benny and ForceGhost were doing secret service RP(MI6 Agency). They messaged me few times where asked my location, but I didn't anwer and then they found me, I was staying there not having any walls or something that looks like a base. Then they just tied me up for no reason, and told me to get in their car(as you can see in the first video) and brought me to Industrial Shop where they bought doors just in front of me, spawned a chair for me(as you can see in the second video) and started examinating me, asked where is my base(that I didn't even have as I stated below). Then I noticed they got a third guy (Frost) that just joined them them(third video). After that I heard a siren(I never called the police) and they asked me if it was me who called them, then they told to the police that I'm a hostage(as you can hear in the fourth), had a shootout, but unfortunately my ping was over 900 for some reason so I couldn't move(fifth video), but they won as I noticed later. Then they told me to go out and took me to the lake and said 'Never try find us'(sixth video). Never thought that MI6 agents kill government members and take hostages.
All in all, I think their MI6 RP got so far from rules(random hostaging mainly, FailRP(fighting against the police and SRU forces), and building during the raid(when the police already came)).

P.S. Sorry for 6 videos, I just have 30 seconds fraps so it definitely wouldn't fit in 30 seconds.

P.P.S. I count frost much less guilty than the others.

P.P.P.S. Sorry for my English lel

Evidence:

Videos:
1:
https://youtu.be/lJNsksfok-g

2:
https://youtu.be/J8vnLd4GXzA

3:
https://youtu.be/wxXlgq0UOk8

4:
https://youtu.be/xwtdUnywh1w

5:
https://youtu.be/OE2w6pjX1Mo

6:
https://youtu.be/6UArpzrkifA

Screenshots:
1:
[Image: K0JX2Ip.jpg]

2:
[Image: Ba6HFN1.jpg]
How can you contain 30 minutes worth of game play into 1-2 minute of evidence?
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(08-07-2016, 02:24 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: How can you contain 30 minutes worth of game play into 1-2 minute of evidence?

I put basic moments in there because the most of the time you took me to the place, had a shootout, and sometimes just staying and thinking probably.
Posting on behalf of Frost: 

Could you explain what I did wrong? I asked ForceGhost could I join there Roleplay and he replied yes come to Industrial so then I came and police was there a couple minutes after. I done nothing wrong it this video.. Except spawn 2 props in and remove them because I knew you couldnt force people to jump over things..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-07-2016, 02:16 PM)Atlas Wrote: but I didn't anwer. - Yes you did. Benny received a reply from you a couple of times.

Then they just tied me up for no reason, and told me to get in their car(as you can see in the first video) and brought me to Industrial Shop where they bought doors just in front of me, spawned a chair for me(as you can see in the second video) and started examinating me, asked where is my base(that I didn't even have as I stated below). - We had a reason. We were seeking the location of a possible rebellious cell starting inside of Evocity.

Never thought that MI6 agents kill government members and take hostages. - The MI6 we were roleplaying is not an exact copy of the MI6 in real life, therefore this point in null. The MI6 in real life have taken hostages for interogation as well as caused government casualties in foreign states. 

All in all, I think their MI6 RP got so far from rules(random hostaging mainly, FailRP(fighting against the police and SRU forces), and building during the raid(when the police already came)). - I can see Frost spawning two props, then removing them when he realises a raid is taking place. As you can see they are not present in video #4
(08-07-2016, 02:29 PM)Random Wrote: Posting on behalf of Frost: 

Could you explain what I did wrong? I asked ForceGhost could I join there Roleplay and he replied yes come to Industrial so then I came and police was there a couple minutes after. I done nothing wrong it this video.. Except spawn 2 props in and remove them because I knew you couldnt force people to jump over things..

As I stated, I just say he was with them to complete a list(Yes, I put him on guilties list which I'll fix now).
(08-07-2016, 02:34 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 02:16 PM)Atlas Wrote: but I didn't anwer. - Yes you did. Benny received a reply from you a couple of times.

Then they just tied me up for no reason, and told me to get in their car(as you can see in the first video) and brought me to Industrial Shop where they bought doors just in front of me, spawned a chair for me(as you can see in the second video) and started examinating me, asked where is my base(that I didn't even have as I stated below). - We had a reason. We were seeking the location of a possible rebellious cell starting inside of Evocity.

Never thought that MI6 agents kill government members and take hostages. - The MI6 we were roleplaying is not an exact copy of the MI6 in real life, therefore this point in null. The MI6 in real life have taken hostages for interogation as well as caused government casualties in foreign states. 

All in all, I think their MI6 RP got so far from rules(random hostaging mainly, FailRP(fighting against the police and SRU forces), and building during the raid(when the police already came)). - I can see Frost spawning two props, then removing them when he realises a raid is taking place. As you can see they are not present in video #4

1. I replied, but I meant that I didn't reply anything helping you to get to my location. His first message was 'sup.' I said 'Hello?' His second message I don't remember completely but he asked where I was and I said 'Who are you?'.

2. The rebellious didn't start anything against the government(first you're trying to find people that against the government and then you fight against the government. Weird, isn't it?).

3. Do they say 'don't shoot we have a hostage' and then kill them all?

4. As I already replied, Frost is taken off from occused list.
(08-07-2016, 02:57 PM)Atlas Wrote:

1. I replied, but I meant that I didn't reply anything helping you to get to my location. His first message was 'sup.' I said 'Hello?' His second message I don't remember completely but he asked where I was and I said 'Who are you?'. - So why lie in the courthouse then?

2. The rebellious didn't start anything against the government(first you're trying to find people that against the government and then you fight against the government. Weird, isn't it?). - You are obviously not aware of what your 'team' are doing then. Organisations can have a change of interest. Plus see below point

3. Do they say 'don't shoot we have a hostage' and then kill them all? - I asked the Police Officers not to shoot, because I wanted to explain to the Police and SRU exactly what we're doing, the Police Sergeant then opened fire (Breaking FearRP because of the 'hostage') and we were raided, leaving us with no choice but to fight or die.

4. As I already replied, Frost is taken off from occused list. - Fair enough
So... What rules do you think have been broken? I don't see much rule-breakage here.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-07-2016, 03:02 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 02:57 PM)Atlas Wrote:

1. I replied, but I meant that I didn't reply anything helping you to get to my location. His first message was 'sup.' I said 'Hello?' His second message I don't remember completely but he asked where I was and I said 'Who are you?'. - So why lie in the courthouse then?

2. The rebellious didn't start anything against the government(first you're trying to find people that against the government and then you fight against the government. Weird, isn't it?). - You are obviously not aware of what your 'team' are doing then. Organisations can have a change of interest. Plus see below point

3. Do they say 'don't shoot we have a hostage' and then kill them all? - I asked the Police Officers not to shoot, because I wanted to explain to the Police and SRU exactly what we're doing, the Police Sergeant then opened fire (Breaking FearRP because of the 'hostage') and we were raided, leaving us with no choice but to fight or die.

4. As I already replied, Frost is taken off from occused list. - Fair enough

1. It wasn't a lie at all, I clearly meant answers about my location.

2. I have only one guy in my team that said that some agents got him and then you let him go(you wouldn't if he did something against the government).

3. If so, you better don't shout 'We have a hostage!' and apply yourselves as a government official organisation.