[FL:RP] BisiPlayzz
(08-08-2016, 11:43 AM)Brikaas Wrote: Its been known that Molotovs do not burn sometimes, and I honestly do not think its the players fault.
Could you provide me within 24 hours that he was adding more props during the raid.

You have 24 hours to add more and clear evidence of him adding more props during the raid, otherwise this Player Report will be denied

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

Well the molotovs should always work (Very rare buggy)? I've tried alot of them today and they all worked because the props were not stained, so when you are saying that they're buggy it's complete BS. I also did another Molotov because I thought it was buggy, but still yeah it didn't work. I can show you where the prop is and then you can go ahead and waste all your molotovs? 

http://imgur.com/a/XG3Bi  -  Evidence of throwing a molotov there again

Secondly if I can ask the picture where he prop-blocked. I don't see why you should have more evidence he is BUILDING during a raid.
(08-08-2016, 04:44 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 12:22 PM)Jeans Wrote: You did Double-dooring and doomfort, doomfort is when the props doesn't burn, and other stuff. 

I got a video for you btw

If you expect this report to be taken seriously I would expect you not to post things such as this video.

As the moderators requested, you need to provide more evidence. Else, this will be denied. Changing the time frame from 24 hours to 12 hours.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I am 100% serious about this case though. But the fact that this guy Bisi is making making nonsence. 
I've looked through the evidence that you provided and I fail to see him building during a raid.
And its not a "rare" bug that props do not burn cause Its a ongoing problem multiple times now.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(08-08-2016, 09:18 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I've looked through the evidence that you provided and I fail to see him building during a raid.
And its not a "rare" bug that props do not burn cause Its a ongoing problem multiple times now.

First of all you can see if he just spawned a prop randomly while I was doing the raid. I also showed you evidence of him removing it again. 

Secondly that ongoing problem is called Doomforting. I mean the best way to test it is to spawn it by yourself and see if it is a prop you can't molotov?
Time Expired

Player Report

Denied

Props not burning can happen and is mostly not the players fault that props do not want to burn, you have not provided clear evidence of him adding more props during the raid, the screenshots only provide the same door.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]