[FL:RP] BisiPlayzz
Name of player: [FL:RP] BisiPlayzz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147354347

Time in GMT: 9:55 am - 10:05 am

Server: v2d

SummarySo basically I was hearing contras and I thought why not raid then I took a molotov and threw into his base, so the walls woudn't burn which is Doomfort, he also tried to block it more of, by spawning props. 

Evidencehttps://imgur.com/a/gNMoy  -   https://imgur.com/a/l4L2K
So I tryed to delete but you tryed to kill me random!And I spawned only a prop I didn't know that!
Ive got no evidence but you tryed to prop killing me (yesterday)!!And you did!!!
It was in the door tool (lab doors)
Where is a rule against this door!
You did Double-dooring and doomfort, doomfort is when the props doesn't burn, and other stuff. 

I got a video for you btw

No I didn't
Its been known that Molotovs do not burn sometimes, and I honestly do not think its the players fault.
Could you provide me within 24 hours that he was adding more props during the raid.

You have 24 hours to add more and clear evidence of him adding more props during the raid, otherwise this Player Report will be denied

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The evidence in the 1 picture is enough, it says that he can't build under raid. I don't see why I should add more evidence
You should add more evidence because Brikaas is requesting that you do so because he thinks that what you provided isn't enough.

You need more evidence than this.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-07-2016, 12:22 PM)Jeans Wrote: You did Double-dooring and doomfort, doomfort is when the props doesn't burn, and other stuff. 

I got a video for you btw

If you expect this report to be taken seriously I would expect you not to post things such as this video.

As the moderators requested, you need to provide more evidence. Else, this will be denied. Changing the time frame from 24 hours to 12 hours.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator