[FL] Agorith #2
(08-06-2016, 09:17 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 08:56 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Honestly, GreeD, with all due respect I do no longer care about having your trust or not.
I was referring to the community in general, how can we trust you when you went out of your way to use your powers for an aggressive advantage? Exactly, we can't.

You can keep calling it lying but that doesn't make it true. 

I'm sorry, but you're trying way too hard to go off-topic, it was a blatant lie, you didn't state that I may have followed him, you were 100% insisting that I followed him.
You are saying how if I keep calling it a lie it dosen't make that true' however for the SA reviewing this I will keep this simple. Look at his reply on my UBR of what he said I was doing and then look in the video that is posted. If he wasn't lying the video should show me clearly 'following' him into the hotel as he clearly states. If it doesn't show that then he is in fact lying, simple as that

Not at all, I fully admit I went wrong there and I should not have made this hasty decision.
That doesn't excuse the fact that you didn't bother investigating at all. The ban was biased in all ways possible as you only took one sides argument into the case, and never gave me the chance to explain anything, but concluded the case because "I think he did this and that"

I sincerely apologise for the fact I spawned in molotovs instead of equipping them.
I'm sorry, but being sorry just doesn't cut it. I can go to my UBR and say sorry as many times as possible, yet that wont matter for the simple fact that I (you in this case) still did it. 
Here's an example of you saying the exact same thing

Spoiler :

Although it might not be a very valid excuse, I will admit I was intoxicated at the time and should simply not have been ingame at all that night.

Your account, your responsibility, again this has been said in alot of UBRs, and you should know that as an administrator.

I've most definitely hurt my 'reputation' within the community by doing so, and I will fully accept the punishment I'm given for this as I do agree just like any other player I should be given one. However I definitely hope the team can forgive me for this, as I am far from done contributing to the community and I would not want to leave a huge chapter behind like this.
Regardless if you've contributed to the community or not, you've still broken several rules, and justice should be served. I have contributed a fair amount to the community aswell IE: Hosting passive events, donating, helping new players, why do I get banned then?

(08-06-2016, 09:33 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 09:17 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 08:56 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Honestly, GreeD, with all due respect I do no longer care about having your trust or not.
I was referring to the community in general, how can we trust you when you went out of your way to use your powers for an aggressive advantage? Exactly, we can't.

You can keep calling it lying but that doesn't make it true. 

I'm sorry, but you're trying way too hard to go off-topic, it was a blatant lie, you didn't state that I may have followed him, you were 100% insisting that I followed him.
You are saying how if I keep calling it a lie it dosen't make that true' however for the SA reviewing this I will keep this simple. Look at his reply on my UBR of what he said I was doing and then look in the video that is posted. If he wasn't lying the video should show me clearly 'following' him into the hotel as he clearly states. If it doesn't show that then he is in fact lying, simple as that

Not at all, I fully admit I went wrong there and I should not have made this hasty decision.
That doesn't excuse the fact that you didn't bother investigating at all. The ban was biased in all ways possible as you only took one sides argument into the case, and never gave me the chance to explain anything, but concluded the case because "I think he did this and that"

I sincerely apologise for the fact I spawned in molotovs instead of equipping them.
I'm sorry, but being sorry just doesn't cut it. I can go to my UBR and say sorry as many times as possible, yet that wont matter for the simple fact that I (you in this case) still did it. 
Here's an example of you saying the exact same thing

Spoiler :

Although it might not be a very valid excuse, I will admit I was intoxicated at the time and should simply not have been ingame at all that night.

Your account, your responsibility, again this has been said in alot of UBRs, and you should know that as an administrator.

I've most definitely hurt my 'reputation' within the community by doing so, and I will fully accept the punishment I'm given for this as I do agree just like any other player I should be given one. However I definitely hope the team can forgive me for this, as I am far from done contributing to the community and I would not want to leave a huge chapter behind like this.
Regardless if you've contributed to the community or not, you've still broken several rules, and justice should be served. I have contributed a fair amount to the community aswell IE: Hosting passive events, donating, helping new players, why do I get banned then?

I'm done discussing the lying part, I can only tell you so many times that obviously I was convinced you followed him around which should be understandable after reading my point of view on what happened at the time. That does not mean I lied, I was simply misinformed on the facts and I corrected my mistake upon having realised this. You were not punished for this violation at any point in time.

Quote:''[b]Not at all, I fully admit I went wrong there and I should not have made this hasty decision.
[/b]That doesn't excuse the fact that you didn't bother investigating at all. The ban was biased in all ways possible as you only took one sides argument into the case, and never gave me the chance to explain anything, but concluded the case because "I think he did this and that"''

The last paragraph was completely dedicated to the Molotov part, not the Targetting.

Quote:Although it might not be a very valid excuse, I will admit I was intoxicated at the time and should simply not have been ingame at all that night.

I do take full responsibility, I simply wrote it out from my perspective.
What exact justice are you looking for here, I'm afraid to assume anymore but I'd say a demotion of myself?
If so, I wouldn't exactly call it justice.
I know you have a hard time focusing on the positives sometimes, but I don't think you realise how much dedication, energy & time I've spend on Fearless administrative wise.
REGARDLESS, the above doesn't matter all that much.
I did say I'll accept my punishment which I should receive as other players would get a ban for this aswell.
I simply claim to still wanting to contribute as an administrator to Fearless as I am fond of doing so.

I owe(d) an apology for what I had done there, there is no need to keep drilling me as you'll receive it.
I'm done discussing the lying part, I can only tell you so many times that obviously I was convinced you followed him around which should be understandable after reading my point of view on what happened at the time. That does not mean I lied, I was simply misinformed on the facts and I corrected my mistake upon having realised this. You were not punished for this violation at any point in time.

Alright, you’re done discussing the lying part. Ok. I’ll post this again as you have ignored this for the 3rd time now:

Imagine if I had just been shot by someone and I ‘assumed’ that a person behind me shot me. I then proceeded to kill this man because I ‘assumed’ he had a gun but in fact he didn’t. This would be RDM because he didn’t shoot me and I’d get banned for this. Even though it was a ‘honest mistake’ I still broke the rules like you broke the courthouse rules in this case.

The person in this example even though has made an understandable decision from his eyes it doesn’t mean what he has done will not come with consequences. I don’t understand how you were ‘simply misinformed on the facts’ when you have full access to the logs and you are able to take myself to the roof and ask me on the matter. Just because you corrected your mistake doesn’t mean that you haven’t lied. You lied in the courthouse regardless of how you sugar coat it. Yes I wasn’t punished for this violation at any point of time that still doesn’t mean you lied about it in the unban request to make me look more guilty.

Did I not say I''ll accept my punishment which I should receive as other players would get a ban for this aswell? 
I believe I did.
I simply claim to still wanting to contribute as an administrator to Fearless as I am fond of doing so.

This part is of topic but if you’re going to respond with this I might as well reply. I just don’t see how the community can trust you in such a position any more. Regardless of you ‘being intoxicated’ doesn’t in any way mean that you should get away with abusing your admin powers. I honestly fail to see how an excuse such as ‘being intoxicated’ in any regard means that you should get away with click ‘q’ then finding the molotovs and spamming them because you were ‘intoxicated’. How can you be trusted to not come back on ‘intoxicated’? Heck, how do we even know you were ‘intoxicated’ I just see this as an excuse that you’re claiming to get out of what-ever punishment might be coming your way or to pull on pity strings.

I won't be holding a D-Size contest either regarding who's contributed the most to FL out of the two of us.

Nor will I and nor did I say I wanted to. I am just stating how I’ve helped the community a lot but yet I still get banned for it. You have lied, abused and broken various rules. If you want to contribute to FL you’ll step down from your admin rank because it clearly isn’t for you anymore.

I owe(d) an apology for what I had done there, there is no need to keep drilling me as you'll receive it. 
An apology doesn’t undo what you have done.
-snip-

Quote:Alright, you’re done discussing the lying part. Ok. I’ll post this again as you have ignored this for the 3rd time now:

Imagine if I had just been shot by someone and I ‘assumed’ that a person behind me shot me. I then proceeded to kill this man because I ‘assumed’ he had a gun but in fact he didn’t. This would be RDM because he didn’t shoot me and I’d get banned for this. Even though it was a ‘honest mistake’ I still broke the rules like you broke the courthouse rules in this case.

The person in this example even though has made an understandable decision from his eyes it doesn’t mean what he has done will not come with consequences. I don’t understand how you were ‘simply misinformed on the facts’ when you have full access to the logs and you are able to take myself to the roof and ask me on the matter. Just because you corrected your mistake doesn’t mean that you haven’t lied. You lied in the courthouse regardless of how you sugar coat it. Yes I wasn’t punished for this violation at any point of time that still doesn’t mean you lied about it in the unban request to make me look more guilty.

I did not claim what I claimed with malicious intent, I was simply convinced of what I thought had happened at the time.
I SHOULD have confronted you first, as clearly I was in the wrong to assume you followed him there.
It. was. not. a. lie.
As much as you clearly must not believe so, I do not need to lie or make you look more guilty than you were in order to handle a discussion.
I could have denied it straight away, however I decided to hear you out, as I should have done before.

Quote:Did I not say I''ll accept my punishment which I should receive as other players would get a ban for this aswell? 
I believe I did.

This part is of topic but if you’re going to respond with this I might as well reply. I just don’t see how the community can trust you in such a position any more. Regardless of you ‘being intoxicated’ doesn’t in any way mean that you should get away with abusing your admin powers. I honestly fail to see how an excuse such as ‘being intoxicated’ in any regard means that you should get away with click ‘q’ then finding the molotovs and spamming them because you were ‘intoxicated’. How can you be trusted to not come back on ‘intoxicated’? Heck, how do we even know you were ‘intoxicated’ I just see this as an excuse that you’re claiming to get out of what-ever punishment might be coming your way or to pull on pity strings.

I deserve to have lost a little trust by the community, there's no denying that.
However I don't believe it should be gone all together.
If the little trust you had in me is now completely gone, I guess that's fair play.
You can choose not to believe I was intoxicated, regardless of it not being the most valid excuse, but I trust in the team to believe me on it.
You keep making it seem as if I am not willing to take any punishment for this, when I've repeatedly claimed now I am in fact willing to take a punishment for this as it would only be FAIR.
 I did not claim what I claimed with malicious intent, I was simply convinced of what I thought had happened at the time.

I SHOULD have confronted you first, as clearly I was in the wrong to assume you followed him there.

It’s the same how I was convinced I wasn’t powergaming but apparently I was. That still doesn’t mean I don’t get punished for it. Yes, yes you should have confronted me first but why didn’t you? Were you too intoxicated at this time to come to the correct decision and confront me?

It. was. not. a. lie.

All I am going to say is this; you state how I ‘followed him around to empires hotel…’. You’re an admin, what you state is classed as evidence as you’re trusted to be truthful so this statement from your end should be fact. If so and as you keep stating that it wasn’t a lie the video should clearly state what you’re stating as you stated as a fact that I followed him. However, the video clearly shows that I didn’t which leads to case in hand. You . are. Lying. Simple. 

As much as you clearly must not believe so, I do not need to lie or make you look more guilty than you were in order to handle a discussion. I could have denied it straight away, however I decided to hear you out, as I should have done before.

Still dosen’t mean you didn’t lie.
Requesting uncut and unedited version of video provided.
Request denied. Evidence in the video is substantial for the allegations that I am stating(That I was not 'following' Ghost as stated by the defendant Agorith).
- Official statement regarding this Admin Abuse thread -

The prosecutor does not want to show an unedited video of the case which is deemed necessary. The evidence provided is insufficient and it's Greed's statementes against Agorith's. Regarding the OP we're discussing here whether or not you followed another player. This seems to be a small detail.

Agorith has been punished for his other admin abuse thread. I think he's been punished enough.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.