Name: Arab Oil Sheik

Time/Date: 06-08-2016, around 18:30?

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:41161698

Name of Administrator: [FL] Agorith

Evidence:

Lying in the courthouse 
What he posted: 

Spoiler :

Video provided by another person, I will deliver the unedited video if Avgar or Infernaw requests it, although please note that the only part I cut out was steam chats, that has no relevance to the case whatsoever

As shown from the video you can see how we wasn't 'following Forceghost at-all. In-fact we was doing something completely different completely unrelated to anything to do with this officer. Agorith has blanantly lied in the courthouse to strenghten his arguement. I'd like to refer to the following courthouse rule: 'Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.' Agorith is fabricating evidence stating how I 'followeed him around to empire hotel'. I'd like Agorith to point in there video where I 'followed' him around.
Where have I lied? I said I was following Ghost around, not you.
I never even claimed I followed you around, always stated Ghost.

Therefore like I said shortly after you showed up at the hotel and from what I could see was targetting as I was unaware of the chatlog at the time.
I've already stated in your UBR that I had insufficient evidence and you were correct in the fact you did not seem to target him.
Regardless of this as ALL stated on the UBR, although targetting was the main reason for me to phased follow Ghost around, in the end it turned out to be regarding different violations.
Thank you for your quick response Agorith.

What I am about to quote is your first reply to my unban request and it’s the 6th line down.
‘You followed him around to Empire Hotels, where you found him arresting a gundealer.’. As clear as day you state’ You followed him around to Empire Hotel’. You stated how you were only following ForceGhost; so how do you know I ‘followed’ him around then? I am confused, you either followed me to ‘know’ that I was ‘following’ ForceGhost or you lied by completely making it up to strengthen your argument.
(08-06-2016, 07:14 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Thank you for your quick response Agorith.

What I am about to quote is your first reply to my unban request and it’s the 6th line down.
‘You followed him around to Empire Hotels, where you found him arresting a gundealer.’. As clear as day you state’ You followed him around to Empire Hotel’. You stated how you were only following ForceGhost; so how do you know I ‘followed’ him around then? I am confused, you either followed me to ‘know’ that I was ‘following’ ForceGhost or you lied by completely making it up to strengthen your argument.

Yes, that is indeed a quote from when I was still unaware of the chatlog and due to previous situation was suspecting you of this as very very shortly after Ghost had arrived there so did you.
I feel like you want me to sit on my knees and beg for forgiveness for the mistake in my ban that I had made, which I had already admitted my mistake in the UBR following by saying in the end you were issued a ban mainly for the RDM violation.

I'm sure you're aware we're only just human and are allowed to make mistakes aslong as we correct them afterwards when needed, which I did.

As I said, this AA would be invalid.
I fail to see how this ban is valid. If you had done your administrating correctly and looked through the logs before banning me on the spot without even talking to me you’d of been able to figure out that I wasn’t focusing Ghost.
Back to the matter of the lying. Regardless of what you’re saying right now, it still doesn’t account for how you’ve lied saying I was ‘following him’. I understand were all human but you blatantly stated how you were ‘only following ForceGhost’ and then you go to state how ‘I followed ForceGhost to Empire Hotel’. I am sorry how you being ‘human’ can make what I have done in the video look like I ‘followed’ him in any way. With or without the logs it’s very very clear I wasn’t following him at-all as I was looking around the city for a gun dealer and was standing semi afk at points.
I don’t see how this is a honest mistake on your behalf and how this isn’t a flat out lie you have stated.

You don't just accidently forgot to investigate a case prior to banning someone, it's called being biased.
(08-06-2016, 07:30 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I fail to see how this ban is valid. If you had done your administrating correctly and looked through the logs before banning me on the spot without even talking to me you’d of been able to figure out that I wasn’t focusing Ghost.
Back to the matter of the lying. Regardless of what you’re saying right now, it still doesn’t account for how you’ve lied saying I was ‘following him’. I understand were all human but you blatantly stated how you were ‘only following ForceGhost’ and then you go to state how ‘I followed ForceGhost to Empire Hotel’. I am sorry how you being ‘human’ can make what I have done in the video look like I ‘followed’ him in any way. With or without the logs it’s very very clear I wasn’t following him at-all as I was looking around the city for a gun dealer and was standing semi afk at points.
I don’t see how this is a honest mistake on your behalf and how this isn’t a flat out lie you have stated.

You don't just accidently forgot to investigate a case prior to banning someone, it's called being biased.

I realise you like picking up the biased card however I hardly know ForceGhost and I do not at all know Benny.

I was in the assumption you followed him there, as like I said it took half minute for you to show up there after we were there.
I've already admitted this assumption was wrong, however as much as you keep focussing on the targetting part of your ban, funnily enough you did not even receive any punishment in the first place for that as targetting should result in a far longer punishment, I simply added it to the reason in which I clearly made a mistake as perhaps it would've fit more in my admin reason than the public one.

''Targetting'' got removed from the ban reason, so let's focus on what matters shall we?
I am just not going to reply to the bias part as if you’re willing to spawn in molotov’s in a raid what would stop you being bias?

‘I was in the assumption you followed him there, as like I said it took half minute for you to show up there after we were there.’
Woah, hold up there buddy. Now it’s an assumption? I don’t see how you can go from saying this’ You followed him around to Empire Hotels,’ to then saying you assumed I followed him? Stop lying and get your facts straight. The facts are you stated how I ‘followed him around to Empire Hotels’. These are your words. If it was an assumption you should have made that perfectly clear in the original post considering you’re an admin and your word is meant to be trusted.

‘I've already admitted this assumption was wrong.’
So you admit to lying in the unban request, correct? Regardless of how you alter the word from ‘assumption’ to ‘assuming’ to what-ever. Your lied. The video clearly shows I wasn’t following him. This is the point I am trying to make here; you came up with the lie of that I ‘followed him around to Empire Hotels’ to strengthen your argument.
You state how it’s a honest mistake but let me just refer you back to the courthouse rules ‘Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead,’. You tampered with evidence (Admins word is evidence, so by you stating this is evidence towards the case like any other admin) to strengthen your argument and is to make the ban look worthy. Yes, you did in fact take the ban part which is connected to that reason off the ban, I understand that. However, that still doesn’t account for the fact that you lied at the beginning to strengthen your argument.
I’d like to end this reply with an example of how this would be if a player ‘assumed’ and made a honest mistake. Imagine if I had just been shot by someone and I ‘assumed’ that a person behind me shot me. I then proceeded to kill this man because I ‘assumed’ he had a gun but in fact he didn’t. This would be RDM because he didn’t shoot me and I’d get banned for this. Even though it was a ‘honest mistake’ I still broke the rules like you broke the courthouse rules in this case.
(08-06-2016, 08:18 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I am just not going to reply to the bias part as if you’re willing to spawn in molotov’s in a raid what would stop you being bias?

I'll reply on the AA soon regarding the molo's, however you're free to believe I am biased, you'll not find sufficient evidence of this as it's not at all true.

‘I was in the assumption you followed him there, as like I said it took half minute for you to show up there after we were there.’
Woah, hold up there buddy. Now it’s an assumption? I don’t see how you can go from saying this’ You followed him around to Empire Hotels,’ to then saying you assumed I followed him? Stop lying and get your facts straight. The facts are you stated how I ‘followed him around to Empire Hotels’. These are your words. If it was an assumption you should have made that perfectly clear in the original post considering you’re an admin and your word is meant to be trusted.

You're blowing this way out of proportion, as it was an honest mistake.
That's why the unban/unblacklist sections exist, for the player to be able and correct those mistakes.
I have never lied in any case and never will.

‘I've already admitted this assumption was wrong.’
So you admit to lying in the unban request, correct? Regardless of how you alter the word from ‘assumption’ to ‘assuming’ to what-ever. Your lied. The video clearly shows I wasn’t following him. This is the point I am trying to make here; you came up with the lie of that I ‘followed him around to Empire Hotels’ to strengthen your argument.
You state how it’s a honest mistake but let me just refer you back to the courthouse rules ‘Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead,’. You tampered with evidence (Admins word is evidence, so by you stating this is evidence towards the case like any other admin) to strengthen your argument and is to make the ban look worthy. Yes, you did in fact take the ban part which is connected to that reason off the ban, I understand that. However, that still doesn’t account for the fact that you lied at the beginning to strengthen your argument.
I’d like to end this reply with an example of how this would be if a player ‘assumed’ and made a honest mistake. Imagine if I had just been shot by someone and I ‘assumed’ that a person behind me shot me. I then proceeded to kill this man because I ‘assumed’ he had a gun but in fact he didn’t. This would be RDM because he didn’t shoot me and I’d get banned for this. Even though it was a ‘honest mistake’ I still broke the rules like you broke the courthouse rules in this case.

I've never tampered with evidence nor have I lied.
You're taking this way overboard exaggerating of how I've tampered evidence which would be breaking a forum rule that I enforce.

I'll reply on the AA soon regarding the molo's, however you're free to believe I am biased, you'll not find sufficient evidence of this as it's not at all true.

This is the issue though, how can you be trusted with anything you say anymore? You spawned molotovs in with admin commands which is clearly abuse so how can you be trusted not to be bias? Anyway, back to the main topic.

You're blowing this way out of proportion, as it was an honest mistake.
That's why the unban/unblacklist sections exist, for the player to be able and correct those mistakes.

I am not in no way blowing this out of proportion. I’ve had some ‘honest mistakes’ that doesn’t mean my bans can be removed which were ‘honest mistakes’. Just because there is an unban section doesn’t mean you can get away with lying because of these ‘mistakes’. And, yes you have lied as shown clearly from the video against your own statement which you have now altered.

I've never tampered with evidence nor have I lied.
You're taking this way overboard exaggerating of how I've tampered evidence which would be breaking a forum rule that I enforce.

Yes, you have. You stated how I ‘followed him around to Empire Hotels’ when I clearly didn’t. Well if you ‘enforce’ these rules you should step down from Admin for exploiting your admin commands to give yourself molotovs or are you going to say I am ‘exaggerating’ that and say you only gave yourself a few?

As I stated before, I will state this again: 

Imagine if I had just been shot by someone and I ‘assumed’ that a person behind me shot me. I then proceeded to kill this man because I ‘assumed’ he had a gun but in fact he didn’t. This would be RDM because he didn’t shoot me and I’d get banned for this. Even though it was a ‘honest mistake’ I still broke the rules like you broke the courthouse rules in this case.
(08-06-2016, 08:56 PM)Greed^ Wrote: AGOR-I'll reply on the AA soon regarding the molo's, however you're free to believe I am biased, you'll not find sufficient evidence of this as it's not at all true.

GREED-This is the issue though, how can you be trusted with anything you say anymore? You spawned molotovs in with admin commands which is clearly abuse so how can you be trusted not to be bias? Anyway, back to the main topic.

AGOR- Honestly, GreeD, with all due respect I do no longer care about having your trust or not.
I'll reply more in depth at the last part.

AGORYou're blowing this way out of proportion, as it was an honest mistake.

GREED- I am not in no way blowing this out of proportion. I’ve had some ‘honest mistakes’ that doesn’t mean my bans can be removed which were ‘honest mistakes’. Just because there is an unban section doesn’t mean you can get away with lying because of these ‘mistakes’. And, yes you have lied as shown clearly from the video against your own statement which you have now altered.

AGOR- You can keep calling it lying but that doesn't make it true. 

AGOR- I've never tampered with evidence nor have I lied.
You're taking this way overboard exaggerating of how I've tampered evidence which would be breaking a forum rule that I enforce.

GREED-Yes, you have. You stated how I ‘followed him around to Empire Hotels’ when I clearly didn’t. Well if you ‘enforce’ these rules you should step down from Admin for exploiting your admin commands to give yourself molotovs or are you going to say I am ‘exaggerating’ that and say you only gave yourself a few?

AGOR- Not at all, I fully admit I went wrong there and I should not have made this hasty decision.
Regarding that, this will follow in the initial AA aswell. 
I sincerely apologise for the fact I spawned in molotovs instead of equipping them.
Although it might not be a very valid excuse, I will admit I was intoxicated at the time and should simply not have been ingame at all that night.
I've most definitely hurt my 'reputation' within the community by doing so, and I will fully accept the punishment I'm given for this as I do agree just like any other player I should be given one. However I definitely hope the team can forgive me for this, as I am far from done contributing to the community and I would not want to leave a huge chapter behind like this.