GreeD^
[b]Your name: Arab oil sheik[/b]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Your ban ID: 73034

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: 2x RDM, targetting player

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: While I perfectly understand that you're mad because of the AA, this is just beyond my understanding
You didn't even bother to ask for my RP reason to kill them, you just trusted them because they're your friends, or because you badly wanted to ban me
I had reasons to kill both of them, and targetting them was purely IC
It's beyond my understanding how you banned me for invalid reason to kill, yet didn't even ask for my reason
Don't bother throwing the AA case on here or considering this revenge for it.
It is completely irrelevant to the case at hand.

I was standing next to them the first time phased when you shot him down.
I decided to remain phased in order to see if this would continue and the concerns regarding being targetted were valid, and kept following ForceGhost around for a few minutes.
You followed him around to Empire Hotels, where you found him arresting a gundealer.
As soon as you had noticed this, you went around the corner and equipped kevlar along with a shotgun I believe it was.
You ran to ForceGhost, and told him not to move and tied him up.
He obeyed FearRP troughout the whole situation following every command given swiftly.
At this point you shoved him in one of the rooms, you let the gundealer shoot him a couple of times and then moved in yourself, called him a racial slurr and blasted him to outerspace.

Absolutely nothing happened inbetween the first time and second time you killed him in order for you to have any valid reason to kill him.
You can say you were targgeting them purely with IC reasons though you couldn't have had any when targetting him the second time.

There's no use trying to manipulate situations as I witnessed the entire situation with my own eyes.
(08-06-2016, 04:10 PM)Agorith Wrote: I was standing next to them the first time phased when you shot him down.
I decided to remain phased in order to see if this would continue and the concerns regarding being targetted were valid, and kept following GhostForce around for a few minutes.
You followed him around to Empire Hotels, where you found him arresting a gundealer.
As soon as you had noticed this, you went around the corner and equipped kevlar along with a shotgun I believe it was.
You ran to GhostForce, and told him not to move and tied him up.
He obeyed FearRP troughout the whole situation following every command given swiftly.
At this point you shoved him in one of the rooms, you let the gundealer shoot him a couple of times and then moved in yourself, called him a racial slurr and blasted him to outerspace.

Absolutely nothing happened inbetween the first time you killed and second time in order for you to have any valid reason to kill him.
You can say you were targgeting them purely with IC reasons though you couldn't have had any when targetting him the second time.

all I can just state that this is exactly what happened. I couldn't have described it better myself.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(08-06-2016, 04:10 PM)Agorith Wrote: Don't bother throwing the AA case on here or considering this revenge for it.
Then explain why the other people with me shooting exactly the same people arent banned aswell

And I hope you know I had a reason this time

I decided to remain phased in order to see if this would continue and the concerns regarding being targetted were valid, and kept following GhostForce around for a few minutes.
Although this would be okay, I doubt it, but oh well..

Wrong, if you would've bothered to actually investigate this, which you clearly didn't, you would've known that I pmed the gun dealer for his location as I needed rifle ammo
I followed no one, I went in there to buy ammo, I love how you didn't even ask for my reasons or actually investigated it

I was gonna help the gun dealer, he would've been free and I could get my ammo that I needed ASAP, also he could've thrown in a discount for saving him

Yes, no rulebreakage here

He obeyed FearRP troughout the whole situation following every command given swiftly
Absolutely, although this isn't a PR on him, so fail to see how this is relevant

He saw both me and the gun dealer with guns, why would I let him go when he could call for backup (SRU and cops) and I would be dead or in jail in a matter of seconds

Absolutely nothing happened inbetween the first time you killed and second time in order for you to have any valid reason to kill him.
Check above

That's because I didn't target them the second time, only the first time

There's no use trying to manipulate situations as I witnessed the entire situation with my own eyes.
You clearly didn't investigate this fully, or actually care for my side of the story, this is so biased as you just believed them right away
Requesting another administrator to review this, as Agorith is clearly too blinded by hatred to actually investigate the case, and look into valid evidence (logs, etc)
(08-06-2016, 04:28 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 04:10 PM)Agorith Wrote: Don't bother throwing the AA case on here or considering this revenge for it.
Then explain why the other people with me shooting exactly the same people arent banned aswell

I decided to remain phased in order to see if this would continue and the concerns regarding being targetted were valid, and kept following GhostForce around for a few minutes.

Wrong, if you would've bothered to actually investigate this, which you clearly didn't, you would've known that I pmed the gun dealer for his location as I needed rifle ammo
I followed no one, I went in there to buy ammo, I love how you didn't even ask for my reasons or investigate this

I was gonna help the gun dealer, he would've been free and I could get my ammo that I needed ASAP, also he could've thrown in a discount for saving him

He obeyed FearRP troughout the whole situation following every command given swiftly
Absolutely, although this isn't a PR on him, so fail to see how this is relevant

He saw both me and the gun dealer with guns, why would I let him go when he could call for backup (SRU and cops) and I would be dead or in jail in a matter of seconds

Check above

You clearly didn't investigate this fully, or actually care for my side of the story, this is so biased as you just believed them right away

You were the one who ultimately got banned for it due to you actually having been the one to kill him everytime.

What reason? Getting arrested by him shortly before the deed had been done?

I followed no one, I went in there to buy ammo, I love how you didn't even ask for my reasons or investigate this

I investigated it trough following him around as the second situation occured very shortly after the first, whilst you seem to be correct regarding having PM'd the gundealer, regardless of this fact you had no valid reason to kill him. 
''Violence should always be the last option.''

Is relevant as we consider it a factor in the violation made. 

Again, I did not simply ''believe them right away'' and just blindly banned you, I followed the situations occuring and had discussed it with multiple other staff members who agreed on the decision to issue a ban. Regardless of whether or not you targetted him the second time you were still in violation.
(08-06-2016, 04:37 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Requesting another administrator to review this, as Agorith is clearly too blinded by hatred to actually investigate the case, and look into valid evidence (logs, etc)

Stop trying to manipulate people by claiming this to be a vendetta, it was simply me fullfulling my administrative duties.
(08-06-2016, 04:50 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 04:28 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

Check above

You were the one who ultimately got banned for it due to you actually having been the one to kill him everytime.

- so you're telling me it's not RDM as long as I don't kill them?

What reason? Getting arrested by him shortly before the deed had been done?

- I warned them not to arrest me or I would kill them, benny then said "Try us", they then arrested me, I was unarrested but then shortly after warranted again by these two as far as I am aware, I then found benny and killed him, and forceghost was a witness to it and seeing as it's his partner, he had to die aswell so we could get away with murder. ¨

I investigated it trough following him around as the second situation occured very shortly after the first, whilst you seem to be correct regarding having PM'd the gundealer, regardless of this fact you had no valid reason to kill him. ''Violence should always be the last option.''

- then tell me how I could let him off and be 100% sure he wouldn't call for backup, knowing that we were all armed

Is relevant as we consider it a factor in the violation made. 

- so if he didnt obey fearrp, I would have a better reason to kill him is what you're saying?

Again, I did not simply ''believe them right away'' and just blindly banned you, I followed the situations occuring and had discussed it with multiple other staff members who agreed on the decision to issue a ban. Regardless of whether or not you targetted him the second time you were still in violation.

- then why are you lying and saying I followed him when what I really did was to show up to buy ammo

- You keep saying how I'm only in violation the second time I killed him, then how is it targeting and 2x rdm if the first kill was valid?
(08-06-2016, 04:53 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 04:37 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Requesting another administrator to review this, as Agorith is clearly too blinded by hatred to actually investigate the case, and look into valid evidence (logs, etc)

Stop trying to manipulate people by claiming this to be a vendetta, it was simply me fullfulling my administrative duties.

I'm not trying to manipulate anybody, fact is you didn't bother checking the logs, but just make up claims how I was following him around
GREED- Then explain why the other people with me shooting exactly the same people arent banned aswell

AGOR- You were the one who ultimately got banned for it due to you actually having been the one to kill him everytime.

GREED- so you're telling me it's not RDM as long as I don't kill them?

AGOR- It could be attempted RDM depending on the situation at hand, however the gundealer clearly had no intent to kill him as he just walked away after a few shots.

GREEDI was standing next to them the first time phased when you shot him down.

AGOR- What reason? Getting arrested by him shortly before the deed had been done?

GREED- I warned them not to arrest me or I would kill them, benny then said "Try us", they then arrested me, I was unarrested but then shortly after warranted again by these two as far as I am aware, I then found benny and killed him, and forceghost was a witness to it and seeing as it's his partner, he had to die aswell so we could get away with murder. ¨

AGOR- ''4.5 You're not allowed to kill a police when you are arrested by him/her earlier unless you are part of an underground group who can hire a hitman.''
You were also not warranted at the time of you having killed them the first time.

GREED- Wrong, if you would've bothered to actually investigate this, which you clearly didn't, you would've known that I pmed the gun dealer for his location as I needed rifle ammo

AGORI investigated it trough following him around as the second situation occured very shortly after the first, whilst you seem to be correct regarding having PM'd the gundealer, regardless of this fact you had no valid reason to kill him. ''Violence should always be the last option.''

GREED- then tell me how I could let him off and be 100% sure he wouldn't call for backup, knowing that we were all armed

AGOR- When held under FearRP he wouldn't be able to call for backup, you could have easily leave him in the room alive and drive off.
           You were triggerhappy, and there was absolutely no RP to it, and were more than happy to finish him off after having called him ''N*****''.
           People have been punished for such actions before and they'll continue to be.

GREED- He obeyed FearRP troughout the whole situation following every command given swiftly

AGOR- Is relevant as we consider it a factor in the violation made. 

GREED- so if he didnt obey fearrp, I would have a better reason to kill him is what you're saying?

AGOR- Not at all what I'm saying, as that would be backseat administrating.
It just adds to the fact you had no valid reason to kill him.

GREED- You clearly didn't investigate this fully, or actually care for my side of the story, this is so biased as you just believed them right away

AGOR- Again, I did not simply ''believe them right away'' and just blindly banned you, I followed the situations occuring and had discussed it with multiple other staff members who agreed on the decision to issue a ban. Regardless of whether or not you targetted him the second time you were still in violation.

GREED- then why are you lying and saying I followed him when what I really did was to show up to buy ammo

GREED- You keep saying how I'm only in violation the second time I killed him, then how is it targeting and 2x rdm if the first kill was valid?

AGOR- I'm not lying, as from where I was at the time with Force only having entered there and you showing up straight afterwards seemed like you were following him around targetting him OOC as you killed him right before that. Once again even with the mistake of adding targetting to the ban reason it does not excuse the other violation.