UBR: Dream
Code:
Name: Dream

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:87651604

Ban ID: 73025

Banned by: [FL:M] Divey

Reason: RDM, Random raiding.
First of all it wasn't even a raid, second of all I didn't even kill someone.
We went normally up there and ran around.
I still a gun wich I was about to holster, and the guy who took the screens (---) just changed to president.
And on the screens you can see that he had immunity on so we couldn't kill him.
Except someone killed him after the immunity was over.
You can check the logs I didn't do anything wrong except having a gun as citizen wich I was about to holster.

Invovled: I forgot his name but he shot the most time, when the SRU came up he tried to kill Camou or Cammo or Camoll I don't remember the name either, keemstar.
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
Hello,
Why did you have weapons as a citizen and start pointing them at the president if you weren't raiding?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I was talking to him and I changed back to my hands again, we weren't raiding the nexus since we had no reason we wen't already up before he became president
We were up in there, and he just changed. I mean it's not our fault we just holstered. As Dream said check the logs and you can see who shot him.
Hello there, Dream.

Yes, you were not the player who killed the President, however you were a participant in it, as seen in the Ban Request photos you were pointing your gun at the President and I can indeed confirm that you did not holster your weapon until after the President was shot and killed. You also had no reason to be up in the nexus and so due to the fact you came up with Keemstar I am led to believe that you were random raiding.

Also, I can see through the logs you actually cdmed a couple of people so I am going to give you a 3 hour blacklist from vehicles too.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Well, believing isn't an arguement.
Since this UBR is about me, I'm going to be straight with you.
We went up there, for literally no reason, but also no rule states that you can't be in the nexus since you can't be punished for breaking a law.
Indeed we didn't holster it, but I put it away.
The only one who really used the firearms were keemstar & the guy behind me in the woman cloth.
And how are we suppose to raid the nexus when there wasn't even a president before we went up?
(08-05-2016, 07:32 PM)Divey Wrote: Hello there, Dream.

Yes, you were not the player who killed the President, however you were a participant in it, as seen in the Ban Request photos you were pointing your gun at the President and I can indeed confirm that you did not holster your weapon until after the President was shot and killed. You also had no reason to be up in the nexus and so due to the fact you came up with Keemstar I am led to believe that you were random raiding.

Also, I can see through the logs you actually cdmed a couple of people so I am going to give you a 3 hour blacklist from vehicles too.

With the above being said the ban was valid. I'm going to deny this unban request.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]