Poll: The Following Decisions;
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RapeRP should be allowed.
22.22%
8 22.22%
RapeRP and Racial/Discriminatory Insults should be banned in character.
19.44%
7 19.44%
RapeRP should not be allowed and the Racial/discriminatory rules set should remain.
58.33%
21 58.33%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?!
I personally think this is disgusting. As many of you have said, Walking down the streets and being raped by a 15 Year old Male? No thank you. That just is ridiculous. If this rule was ever lifted, I would never join again due to the Sexual Harrasment, and then RAPE that follows, probably somewhere like outside Nexus Elevators. I'd rather not do that.
The following 1 user Likes xScreaminGhostx's post:
  • Awestruck
I was already raped in game by admin X and Y.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(08-09-2016, 11:55 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: I was already raped in game by admin X and Y.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you kno it
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Dylan wants to be raped maybe? Or maybe he wants to rape someone?

Its fucked up man.

[Image: 6a2.png]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
No, just please no.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
i Lik Shrmps

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
It's pretty obvious, isn't it?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-09-2016, 12:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Dylan wants to be raped maybe? Or maybe he wants to rape someone?

Its fucked up man.

I am not saying that, I am saying that the Racial/Discriminatory Rules should be changed.
(08-09-2016, 04:15 PM)Create Wrote: I am not saying that, I am saying that the Racial/Discriminatory Rules should be changed.

Why should it be changed? If you take in-character interactions to heart in your real life, no offense but I honestly find that quite sad.
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Awestruck
(08-09-2016, 04:25 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 04:15 PM)Create Wrote: I am not saying that, I am saying that the Racial/Discriminatory Rules should be changed.

Why should it be changed? If you take in-character interactions to heart in your real life, no offense but I honestly find that quite sad.

This.