Poll: The Following Decisions;
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RapeRP should be allowed.
22.22%
8 22.22%
RapeRP and Racial/Discriminatory Insults should be banned in character.
19.44%
7 19.44%
RapeRP should not be allowed and the Racial/discriminatory rules set should remain.
58.33%
21 58.33%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?!
Dear Fearless Community,

I am writing this to ask you why you think racism and homophobia is acceptable in character, but RapeRP isn't? Firstly, I know you may be thinking that Rape and Assault is far worse, but some people actually believe that Racism and Discrimination is also quite high up there. I know what you may be thinking.
Quote:"then if  they get insulted using words that are racist and discriminatory, they shouldn't take it to heart."
Rape and Racism/Discrimination both happen in the real world, people do take both of them to heart. Why is it allowed to shout such words and profanities to homosexual or racially different people, IC and Rape isn't? This is a game, I understand that, but both topics can be taken to heart, or they cannot be taken to heart. 

Another reason, is that, the communities allow murder and death on the streets of evocity, which is also a very sensitive subject in the real word. Yet it is allowed because;
Quote:"maybe if we do it on a game, we won't do it in real life"
All I am saying is that, why should homosexuals or racially different human beings put up with this behind a screen but Women and Men (Yes men can get raped) are allowed to pour their hearts out if they get raped in a game? Both topics are as sensitive as eachother, so why should they be any different?
skuud skuud brr
I think all should be allowed. Racism, discrimination and rapeRP. Why not?
I'd rather not be forced into some ERP, thanks.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 4 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Random, Coffee, Agorith, Lesanka
(08-05-2016, 02:34 PM)Ghost Wrote: I'd rather not be forced into some ERP, thanks.

Why not? It's super kinky Wink
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Ghost
Would enhance my chef RPs
(08-05-2016, 02:34 PM)Ghost Wrote: I'd rather not be forced into some ERP, thanks.

Then why should homosexuals and racially different people be forced into accepting insults?
(08-05-2016, 02:42 PM)Create Wrote:

Then why should homosexuals and racially different people be forced into accepting insults?

Honestly, I don't see the problem. You're comparing words to rape lol
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Mist, Ghost, MasterNoda
(08-05-2016, 02:43 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

It's a game, based on realism. If someone were to be raped in the real world, then god wouldn't swoop down, grab them and ban them from their lives for one day.They would go to police.
(08-05-2016, 02:45 PM)Create Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:43 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

It's a game, based on realism. If someone were to be raped in the real world, then god wouldn't swoop down, grab them and ban them from their lives for one day.

That's why I think rape should be allowed aswell as discrimination.

Regards, jingle.