"Teachers"
dreebott being butthurt he cant contrawhore as a bmd :')
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Arkten
(08-04-2016, 05:25 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Jesus dont take it serious, what is wrong with you people

Don't take it serious? If we shouldn't take it serious, why did you make this thread?

I take it serious because;
1. You are making it seem like the teacher team is bad.
2. You are making it seem like mint should not have teacher because of one misstake.

This should be taken seriously.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Damn, why do people get triggered so easily nowadays, it's clearly a joke lmao.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Arkten, Prosto, DreeBott
How is mint getting one help call wrong making him a bad teacher, Dree? I fail to see the big deal here. I've made my fair share of mistakes as both a Moderator and a Teacher. Does that make me a bad Mod? Or a bad Teacher even?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • mintblackbeard, MegaOmega
(08-04-2016, 06:14 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 05:25 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Jesus dont take it serious, what is wrong with you people
Don't take it serious? If we shouldn't take it serious, why did you make this thread?
Cuz it is on Off-Topic??? -.-
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • DreeBott
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • MacTavish
Mint answered like 3 calls i made today, and he responded in as much time as it takes him to write the message, he is allowed to make a mistake when he is one of the best out there. (pls dont kill me)
The following 2 users Like MacTavish's post:
  • MegaOmega, Random
He tried. Better then just ignoring your calls which some do. I once did /help when there was like 5 teachers online at the same time and mint was the only one to answer so i give him a smiley face and a thumbs up.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(08-04-2016, 08:38 PM)King Kickass Wrote: He tried. Better then just ignoring your calls which some do. I once did /help when there was like 5 teachers online at the same time and mint was the only one to answer.

Hold on.

We claim our calls to avoid confusion and diffrent answers, hence mint was the only one.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • King Kickass
(08-04-2016, 08:41 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 08:38 PM)King Kickass Wrote: He tried. Better then just ignoring your calls which some do. I once did /help when there was like 5 teachers online at the same time and mint was the only one to answer.

Hold on.

We claim our calls to avoid confusion and diffrent answers, hence mint was the only one.

I'm not saying all the other teachers are bad, don't worry mate.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]