"Teachers"
Closed the Thread, thanks.
You're criticizing him because he got one help call wrong? He is human after all.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 2 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Random, MegaOmega
mintblackbeard = minge
He is allowed to make mistakes.
#Dree4teacher
The following 3 users Like Arkten's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Zapp, MegaOmega
So what if he doesnt know everything inside out? One simple mistake
The following 1 user Likes Ceddyhmra's post:
  • MegaOmega
I've seen Mintblackbeard answer calls and he does so quickly and from what I've seen, accurately. In my opinion he's a great teacher. I agree with what MrTrashTag said, everyone makes mistakes.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Arkten, MegaOmega
Jesus dont take it serious, what is wrong with you people
MINT IS COOL. LEAVE HIM ALONE OR I CALL SEBASTI TO SPAM YOU.
The following 4 users Like Arkten's post:
  • mintblackbeard, sebasti161, MegaOmega, DankNukem
mint ispretty much the fastest one to answer help calls, and he makes sure he has the right answer before doing so. This was a one-time misstake. He is only human, just like you and me.

Just earlier today, someone asked how many doors was max to buy. He did research, found and provided the answer.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • MegaOmega
I tried. I believed they could but I was wrong. Nothing can be done about it now.

The following 5 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Arkten, Random, sebasti161, MegaOmega, DreeBott
We do not punish or criticise Teachers for making mistakes. One mistake next to hundreds of successful help calls is very insignificant.

I myself have made mistakes as a staff member, telling a player over steam that they could do something and then they got banned for it by someone else. These are honest mistakes and we learn from them. Keep up the good work Mint.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 11 users Like Tomo's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Jonas, Random, Coffee, Robbtja, sebasti161, Ghost, MacTavish, MegaOmega, Eclipze, DreeBott