"Teachers"
(08-04-2016, 08:42 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 08:41 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 08:38 PM)King Kickass Wrote: He tried. Better then just ignoring your calls which some do. I once did /help when there was like 5 teachers online at the same time and mint was the only one to answer.

Hold on.

We claim our calls to avoid confusion and diffrent answers, hence mint was the only one.

I'm not saying all the other teachers are bad don't worry mate lol.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, haha. I just wanted to inform you that in case you did not already know. I didn't think you thought other teachers were bad. Haha.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Alright, no, can someone please close this Thread?
(08-04-2016, 06:18 PM)Reebs Wrote: How is mint getting one help call wrong making him a bad teacher, Dree? I fail to see the big deal here. I've made my fair share of mistakes as both a Moderator and a Teacher. Does that make me a bad Mod? Or a bad Teacher even?

Alright, that's it.
When the fuck did I say that he's a bad Teacher, Reebs?
Also dont call me fucking "Dree" im still DreeBott for you.
And no, there is no big deal at all here, you guys are making a big deal out of it when im just "pointing" out that Mintblack stopped me from Contrawhoring as BMD.
You're taking those Pictures and the Thread WAY out of Context trying to get me triggerd or something and yeah well done you managed to do it. 
So close the Thread now I dont want people like you making me look bad.

(08-04-2016, 06:16 PM)Falc Wrote: Damn, why do people get triggered so easily nowadays, it's clearly a joke lmao.
 It's weird but I HAVE TO agree with Falcao.
You all are getting triggered so easily, when someone points out a Mistake that someone did.
Also like TrashTag said:
(08-04-2016, 06:19 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 06:14 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 05:25 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Jesus dont take it serious, what is wrong with you people
Don't take it serious? If we shouldn't take it serious, why did you make this thread?
Cuz it is on Off-Topic??? -.-

It honeslty pisses me off how nearly everyone in this Thread freaks out, saying that he's doing a great Job and all that and yeah, he might be doing a great Job, but this Thread was SUPPOST to show that even good people make Mistakes.
But no one understands it.
k

As I said before, please close this Thread, thanks to Reebs.
Dreebott, the reason people are flipping out is because you're soloing someone out. This has happened with several other people in off-topic recently. Sure, if you're not happy about someone or something just leave it to yourself or talk to your friends about it, don't bring someone into the spotlight please.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Random
(08-04-2016, 09:11 PM)Divey Wrote: Dreebott, the reason people are flipping out is because you're soloing someone out. This has happened with several other people in off-topic recently. Sure, if you're not happy about someone or something just leave it to yourself or talk to your friends about it, don't bring someone into the spotlight please.

I'm "soloing" him out because he's the only Teacher that made a Mistake by answering one of my Questions.
Never was suppost to make him look bad, but yeah, why dont we all get triggered about something that's not even that serious

Next time I'll just put that under every single post / Thread I do.
[Image: warning-trigger-warnings.jpg]
The following 2 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Falc, Arkten