Player Report - Cherry Tops! - Doomforting - FailRP - Propblock
Name of playerCherry Tops!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31847513

Time in GMT: 11:13pm

Server: V2d

Summary: Cherry Tops broke multiple rules when basing. Firstly, Cherry's job was 'Business Man' and yet He/Her had contraband in their home. Secondly, As I was informed by a Corleone Member, and as I heard the contraband, I decided to raid only to be confronted by a Doomfort, Finally, as I had killed the suspect because him/her were a threat to myself, I inspected the house and found that one of the rooms had been prop blocked without any button/switch in sight.

Evidence

Doomforting

Spoiler :
 [Image: rp_evocity_v2d1060.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d1061.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d1068.jpg]

PropBlock

Spoiler :

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d1063.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d1066.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d1065.jpg]

FailRP - Job as Business Man when Contrabasing

Spoiler :

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d1073.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d1072.jpg]

Yeah im the guy, first of all That ''propblocking'' is that i didnt want to block all the windows in that room so i just cancelled the room completely.If i had stuff inside would you think that i would have let the windows open?
I also remember that ''hearing'' contraband is no valid reason for raiding (maybe rule has changed but it is still not right!)Corleones had also no idea if there were contras in there.
I will give you right about the doomfort as i dont know what a doomfort is(it is not explained on the rules page) and i built it so you can also shoot me back but i had a slight advantage.Which seems totally legit to me.
Quote:Base rules

18.1 All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive roleplay; do not base here.
18.2 Walls used to surround a base can't be more than 4 metres tall (4 PHX units).
18.3 Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation. For example, poor characters cannot afford high-tech bases.
18.4 Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory.
18.4a Colors and materials that remove the depth perception and allow it to perfectly blend in with the surrounding props cannot be used in defenses. (I.e. Pitch black color on a barricade and the walls behind it.)
18.5 Do not use the fading door tool to fade a prop away in order to shoot.
18.6 Props with one-sided textures are only allowed to be used as a window. Using these props as part of a doomfort or to make it easier for you to shoot attackers is not allowed.
18.7 Doomforts are not allowed.
18.8 Do not block off a spawnpoint or make walls around it. (i.e. corleone villas).
18.9 There must be atleast one accessible entrance in a building.
Quote:Raid rules

14.1 Do not raid as a Citizen without changing your job name.
14.2 You need a valid reason to raid the President.
14.2a You cannot raid the President solely to earn money.
14.2b You cannot raid the President solely because of high taxes.
14.2c You cannot raid the President because you do not like certain laws, unless they drastically impact your character. For example: Cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason.
14.2d You cannot raid the President solely as retaliation for being arrested or warned by police due to your own actions, i.e. you cannot raid just because you were arrested for speeding or mugging someone.
14.2e You cannot raid the President for demoting you from a Government job.
14.2f You cannot raid the president solely for having the job title “Dictator”. This is Metagaming.
14.3 Do not switch jobs with the sole intention of joining a raid (powergaming). This also applies to custom jobs.
14.4 You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons.
14.5 Do not provoke the government raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile.
The rules are quite clear on both subjects. Propblocking a room because you couldn't be bothered to block the windows?

EDIT: Could you explain as to why your job was 'Business Man' and you were farming Contraband?
18.4 the only advantage i had over the attacker was that stationary non fading one way see through prop other than that i and the attacker are equal.Also you got in and killed me in about 10 seconds so the attacker had a decisive victory.
18.6-18.7 I said before i dont know what a doomfort is and still dont as it is not explained there.
Yes i am a lazy man and do you really think there were contra in there undefended?
I see no rule against contraband farming as a citizen or a businessman as a businessman is also a citizen.
(08-03-2016, 11:02 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote: 18.4 the only advantage i had over the attacker was that stationary non fading one way see through prop other than that i and the attacker are equal.Also you got in and killed me in about 10 seconds so the attacker had a decisive victory.
18.6-18.7 I said before i dont know what a doomfort is and still dont as it is not explained there.
Yes i am a lazy man and do you really think there were contra in there undefended?
I see no rule against contraband farming as a citizen or a businessman as a businessman is also a citizen.

Please see rule 9.8a 
Quote:9.8a Do not make a contra-base as any of the jobs listed: Government members, Citizen, Chauffeur, Chef, Security Guard, Doctor, Mechanic. Exception: citizen with custom job name that fits the roleplay situation are allowed.
I was only able to kill you after I got  a search warrant, threw a Concussion Grenade, Ran Upstairs after you and rammed the locked door and killed you. That was about 2 Minutes after, not 10 Seconds and you believe.
Well then, i didnt see that rule..You are right and i accept it.It is my fault of not reading the new rules as an old player.
(08-03-2016, 11:07 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote: Well then, i didnt see that rule..You are right and i accept it.It is my fault of not reading the new rules as an old player.

Well then..
Quote:The following rules define clearly what is and what is not allowed; this is required to maintain a semi-serious and realistic roleplay environment. We expect you to read all of the rules before playing.
I was a Corleone member. One of our members, dazzle Novak, radioed in saying he heard contra. Which is a valid reason to raid, SRU when by and i go him to raid for us.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(08-03-2016, 11:25 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: I was a Corleone member. One of our members, dazzle Novak, radioed in saying he heard contra. Which is a valid reason to raid, SRU when by and i go him to raid for us.

It wasn't to raid for you, I raided because I heard the contraband myself.
(08-03-2016, 11:30 PM)Create Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 11:25 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: I was a Corleone member. One of our members, dazzle Novak, radioed in saying he heard contra. Which is a valid reason to raid, SRU when by and i go him to raid for us.

It wasn't to raid for you, I raided because I heard the contraband myself.

I am simply adding that I made you aware, and we had reason to raid too
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here