UBR Mijo20
Your name: [FL:RP] Mijo20

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51170802

Your ban ID: 72951

Banned by: [FL] Pear

Reason: RDM, rule 16.8, baiting cops.

Involved: Nobody because i got banned without being said.

Why we should unban you: First of all i never RDM someone. I just killed a cop because he chased me and shot at me.Second is the rule 16.8 which says:
16.8 You cannot steal vehicles or mug someone in the main street, or where there’s a chance of someone seeing you committing the crime.
I didn't mug someone on mainstreet. I just muged someone between Izzie's palace and the park.Third of all and last of all says that i was baiting a cop, but i never baitet a cop. The cop chased me and then  I yelled at him. So that doesn't mean i baitet him.
You forgot about the part of ramming police vehicle while both of you (Mijo20 & GreekAssassin222) yelled "fuck the police".
The second is, you've tranqued someone, tied them up and beat them up to death on "main street", which falls under rule 16.8.

Yelling "fuck the police" and ramming their cars, not expecting to get chased? Please, you've came back to the same location and repeating when they gave up on chasing you.

Second: You tied him up, this initiates the hostage situation and for no reason attempted just to kill him while laughing your ass off through microphone.

Denied,
Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]