GTA 6?!?!
Why not Germany :3
I think the point about being set as the whole US was more bringing together all the main releases under one world: Liberty City, Vice City, San Fierro, Las Venturas and Los Santos. I think that idea is pretty cool, I remember seeing an image someone made that could represent this. I'm not too keen on the old-style. It fit Vice City obviously, but I don't think it would anywhere else.

London would be nice to see actually, perhaps a bit of the surrounding countryside.

The OP is entirely speculation - there's been very little from R* on GTA 6, we'll definitely get one, I'd hedge my bets for 2018. Five years is usually ample time for development, though could be longer if they are planning something huge.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • already_fallen
(08-02-2016, 08:20 PM)aviator Wrote: I think the point about being set as the whole US was more bringing together all the main releases under one world: Liberty City, Vice City, San Fierro, Las Venturas and Los Santos. I think that idea is pretty cool, I remember seeing an image someone made that could represent this. I'm not too keen on the old-style. It fit Vice City obviously, but I don't think it would anywhere else.

London would be nice to see actually, perhaps a bit of the surrounding countryside.

The OP is entirely speculation - there's been very little from R* on GTA 6, we'll definitely get one, I'd hedge my bets for 2018. Five years is usually ample time for development, though could be longer if they are planning something huge.

I would like to see London aswell in a Game aswell, with equial grapichs to any other of the new console games.

I hope GTA 6 will be based in the Whole U.S.

As you said, 5 years is a long time, but i would belive the map is done, now they need the missions and story line, i wish R* would announce more!

Jonas
Fearless Teacher
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I would also love to see London and/or in the whole U.S. If not whole, maybe some of the most known states/cities or something.

And yes. It should be out in 2018 (Which by then, there will most likely be a new Playstation and Xbox out)

GTA IV Came out in 2008, GTA V in 2013, GTA VI should be out in 2018, if they follow the '5 year cycle'.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jonas
Pls be in Ireland. Including the Northern part. So I can go to my house
(08-02-2016, 09:15 PM)ArnyDaHamsta Wrote: Pls be in Ireland.  Including the Northern part.  So I can go to my house

This is the likelyhood in my opinion:

1) US
2) England
3) Scotland 
4) Everything else.
I would love to see a GTA game being set in my country, however I don't think I could take it seriously with the strict gun laws we have over here in the UK.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jonas, Arkten
How about GTA 6 is a 1:1 replicate of tge whole world ^.^
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Jonas
(08-02-2016, 07:23 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 06:44 PM)Jan Wrote: Too early for any hype whatsoever, however GTA has always and will always take place in the United States (except GTA London), and it's Rockstar we're talking about, they always take their time but for that we get a quality game in return.

Considering Sam Houser is English it is quite likely we will see another GTA game in England.

Not gonna happen. Leslie benzies was also english. He never made a GTA in england except for GTA London.

Also london sucks as a GTA City. They would have to hire a shit load of enw people with british accents. and overall MURICA FUCK YEAH
The following 1 user Likes Zapp's post:
  • already_fallen
If GTA 6 was set in england, all it would be is chavs running around with 2cm pocket knives and police who are insanely overweight using tazers occasionally but other than that, they would just ignore the crimes...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]