GTA 6?!?!
Star 
Hello Everyone, its time to discuss.

When GTA V got released they made the money they used to develop the game back really quick, and there has been many rumors about creating GTA 6.

These Rumors has stated that the GTA 6 will most likely be in either Tokyo, or the whole United States, wich means that it will certainly be big.

They also said that there would be a new feature to buy and customise your house, which ofcourse would be really nice, and awesome.

They also wantet to add new vehicles, to make it feel like an old themed game, such as the 1967 Shelby GT500, Hot Rods, 1950’s Ford Pickup Truck,1950’s Chevy Pickup Truck or Chevy SS Camaros.

The Platforms that most likely will be put into the GTA 6 game, will be the PS4, Xbox One, PC and interestingly enough, VR aswell!.

GTA 6 was set to be realeased in 2018, with map, storyline and missions done, however newer rumours say that it is delayed till 2020.

What also has been said as rumors/wishes is that you would have the ability to either be the President of United states, or Alien leader of some sort.

Now in GTA V there are the main story characters, Franklin, Trevor and Michael, but people say that it would be lovely to fully customise your own head character, and be able to Co-op.

GTA 6 is also meant to feel real, with also alot of fun things to do, like Bank Robberies, being in the Army, police, and so on.

GTA 6 game engine might support destructible sceneries and the innovative idea is to think like battlefield where you would be able to crumble some wall down or maybe explode some building with an airplane. And after that, the game memorizes that this building is on the ground and by the time game goes on the building starts to get builded again and we can watch the process by watching the workers working on the construction. This idea seems little bit simple but it will add more realism and adventure to the game.

So what do you think about GTA 6? I will think its going to be really cool, and then i can also stop by Zambie, Hitman or Noda's house to say hello! :p

Source: http://gta6grandtheftauto.com

Jonas
Fearless Teacher
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(08-02-2016, 06:14 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Everyone, its time to discuss.

When GTA V got released they made the money they used to develop the game back really quick, and there has been many rumors about creating GTA 6.

These Rumors has stated that the GTA 6 will most likely be in either Tokyo, or the whole United States, wich means that it will certainly be big.

They also said that there would be a new feature to buy and customise your house, which ofcourse would be really nice, and awesome.

They also wantet to add new vehicles, to make it feel like an old themed game, such as the 1967 Shelby GT500, Hot Rods, 1950’s Ford Pickup Truck,1950’s Chevy Pickup Truck or Chevy SS Camaros.

The Platforms that most likely will be put into the GTA 6 game, will be the PS4, Xbox One, PC and interestingly enough, VR aswell!.

GTA 6 was set to be realeased in 2018, with map, storyline and missions done, however newer rumours say that it is delayed till 2020.

What also has been said as rumors/wishes is that you would have the ability to either be the President of United states, or Alien leader of some sort.

Now in GTA V there are the main story characters, Franklin, Trevor and Michael, but people say that it would be lovely to fully customise your own head character, and be able to Co-op.

GTA 6 is also meant to feel real, with also alot of fun things to do, like Bank Robberies, being in the Army, police, and so on.

GTA 6 game engine might support destructible sceneries and the innovative idea is to think like battlefield where you would be able to crumble some wall down or maybe explode some building with an airplane. And after that, the game memorizes that this building is on the ground and by the time game goes on the building starts to get builded again and we can watch the process by watching the workers working on the construction. This idea seems little bit simple but it will add more realism and adventure to the game.

So what do you think about GTA 6? I will think its going to be really cool, and then i can also stop by Zambie, Hitman or Noda's house to say hello! :p

Source: http://gta6grandtheftauto.com

Jonas
Fearless Teacher

No chance. The reason GTA V took so long was because they packed in as much as possible and stretched the consoles at the time (Xbox 360 and PS3) to their limits. If they were to make the whole of the US there is literally 0 chance it would be released in the next 2 years. When it comes to the game as a whole it will take a long fucking time.
If it were based in London and surrounding areas, then I would be pleased.
(08-02-2016, 06:19 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 06:14 PM)Jonas Wrote: -snip-

No chance. The reason GTA V took so long was because they packed in as much as possible and stretched the consoles at the time (Xbox 360 and PS3) to their limits. If they were to make the whole of the US there is literally 0 chance it would be released in the next 2 years. When it comes to the game as a whole it will take a long freaking time.

Well, there is the PS4 and XBOX One now, wich might be able to run the game, hopefully.

But i am doubting aswell, it will be hard to make without crashing the console.

Jonas
Fearless Teacher
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(08-02-2016, 06:25 PM)Jonas Wrote:

No chance. The reason GTA V took so long was because they packed in as much as possible and stretched the consoles at the time (Xbox 360 and PS3) to their limits. If they were to make the whole of the US there is literally 0 chance it would be released in the next 2 years. When it comes to the game as a whole it will take a long freaking time.

Well, there is the PS4 and XBOX One now, wich might be able to run the game, hopefully.

Jonas
Fearless Teacher

It's not just the limits of the console it's the fact that they need to make the game more advanced, have more realistic graphics and have more features and a detailed map. That sort of shit can take 6 or 7 years with the standards the last game set.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Jonas
Too early for any hype whatsoever, however GTA has always and will always take place in the United States (except GTA London), and it's Rockstar we're talking about, they always take their time but for that we get a quality game in return.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Jonas
I'd be really excited for GTA 6. Rockstar would be pretty stupid not to make a GTA 6 after the success they had with GTA 5 and i'm sure that they will come up with new ideas which we will all enjoy.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Jonas
GTA 6 probably started development around the time GTA V came out. I am still waiting for RD2
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jonas
(08-02-2016, 06:44 PM)Jan Wrote: Too early for any hype whatsoever, however GTA has always and will always take place in the United States (except GTA London), and it's Rockstar we're talking about, they always take their time but for that we get a quality game in return.

Considering Sam Houser is English it is quite likely we will see another GTA game in England.
(08-02-2016, 06:29 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 06:25 PM)Jonas Wrote:

Jonas
Fearless Teacher

It's not just the limits of the console it's the fact that they need to make the game more advanced, have more realistic graphics and have more features and a detailed map. That sort of shit can take 6 or 7 years with the standards the last game set.

5 years should be enough time
Regards, Midget