GTA 6?!?!
(08-03-2016, 01:50 AM)Divey Wrote: I would love to see a GTA game being set in my country, however I don't think I could take it seriously with the strict gun laws we have over here in the UK.

Could have some sort of imaginary mafia type of deal with illegal gun smuggling or something.. I don't know. R* make it work. Or even go back to the SA type of style where it would be gangs going against each other, I'm sure crime gangs could get guns somehow.. (We are talking about R* after all..)
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I do think London has the capacity to feature in a GTA title. It's certainly possible to get firearms in the UK, especially in a big old city like London. It would have to have a different style of play if that were the case though, probably as Random said, more gang focussed instead of some massive rifle wielding nut-jobs!
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Random
If it is going to be the whole USA it probably means you van drive for hours without having any interaction , which is very boring.

I would rather have a smaller, more interesting map.
This is the map (in spoiler) of the USA I mentioned earlier. Almost the whole of the GTA V map is visible in the bottom corner, so it looks multiple times that size. 

On the point of driving for hours, I should imagine if R* were to make a game of this size, then they'd add the ability to fly between cities out of each main airport. A feature like this could make it more enticing.

Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • Arkten, Random
(08-03-2016, 01:46 PM)Baskingner Wrote: If it is going to be the whole USA it probably means you van drive for hours without having any interaction , which is very boring.

I would rather have a smaller, more interesting map.

Same. 

I don't really care that much for GTA anymore to be honest.
Eggplant
(08-03-2016, 01:50 PM)aviator Wrote: This is the map (in spoiler) of the USA I mentioned earlier. Almost the whole of the GTA V map is visible in the bottom corner, so it looks multiple times that size. 

On the point of driving for hours, I should imagine if R* were to make a game of this size, then they'd add the ability to fly between cities out of each main airport. A feature like this could make it more enticing.

That is fucking cool as hell dude
Eggplant
I doubt there will be anything like this released in the next few years. If anything it will be a major update to GTAV if it isn't all just BS
[Image: giphy.gif]
If GTA 6 was set in London I think it would be very similar to the film Layer Cake which is a great film btw.