kippsee's final goodbye
Well, after over 2000 hours of FL gameplay, it is time for me to leave.

I really enjoyed my time at FL, chatting and playing with different members of the community. You may see me as some minge, if so then you're right. I admit I turned into more of a mingy player after realising that what I can achieve is limited, I feel like there is nothing else to be done on the server.  Some people probably don't like me which is fine but my final message is going to be the same for everyone.

Despite me expecting the perm ban unfortunately starting from tomorrow, I feel like I want to help another community try and succeed which is the purpose of me moving to this different community. I wish this can be understood.

From the best passiveRP duo, Lesanka and Avgar to the best shot on FL, GHOSTK1LL3R, I believe I have met some amazing people along the way! From the biggest pussy, Falcao, to the proper hard nut, Coxy. The list goes on: JackZ, Perqe, Jax, Tomo and so so SO many more. 

Honestly I don't care if you like me or not, just try not start anything stupid in my goodbye thread.

In conclusion, my final message is this: I wish everyone luck in future endeavours and goodbye, keep in touch via steam.

- kippo out.

UPDATE: Will not be getting the perm however still will be taking a break from FL.
The following 5 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Agorith, Jonas, Tomo, DreeBott, Divey
Goodbye kippsee and take care it was great talking to you and knowing you, goodluck with the new community!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Kippsee
There is nothing wrong with helping others out as long as face the consequences of your actions...

which you do and which you got my full respect for.

Good Luck with whatever you want to do next.
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Kippsee
Goodbye Kippsee! You're the most laid back guy i've ever met. Good luck in the future!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Kippsee
So long Kip, you had a good run overall, it's a shame you go the way you go but that's up to you.

Take care and goodbye.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Kippsee
It's about time, dangit. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Kippsee
Something messed up my last comment..

Like I said to Falc, it's a shame it had to come to this.

Though we never spoke too much, you are a good guy.

Take care, Kippsee.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Kippsee
Sad to see you go Kippsee.

I never really knew what you thought of me but I know that you're a really funny guy and a good roleplayer too. I personally only ever really saw you as a minge when you started playing with your friends, but I have to respect you for staying by them. As I said to Falc, I wish you all the best in the future.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Kippsee
See ya Mr. Sparta, its been fun playing with you, you're the most chill guy i've met.

Take Care kippers, keep in toutch.

Jonas
Fearless Teacher
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Kippsee
Goodbye Kippsee, don't come back please. Stay away.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Kippsee, Robbtja