Falc's Goodbye.
(08-02-2016, 10:51 AM)Falc Wrote: Turns out the owner of a new community is schizophrenic and changed his mind after I've made myself look like a twat. He's changing the gamemode but I still stick by my decision to make it my main priority.

Anyhow I'm still pissed off by being given an ultimatum like this by the staff, which I won't get over for a while as it's massively unfair and won't return to the servers unless Denino calls upon me, I guess it means I can still post on the forums though.

Same with me mate.
See ya Falc, I remember when you took me under your wing and let me join Arcon whilst i was in my first 100 hours, it was fun whilst it lasted and its a shame everything has been toxic since...

Good luck for your future,
Support a better team too!
Cya man
Rat

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Seeya Mate

I'm glad to hear that the gamemode will be changed and I understand you were put in a difficult situation by your owner and us. I am glad that he has seen sense and that no perm bans will have to be given out. Welcome back I guess xD
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 4 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Falc, Kippsee, mintblackbeard, Random
(08-02-2016, 10:52 AM)kippsee Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 10:51 AM)Falc Wrote: Turns out the owner of a new community is schizophrenic and changed his mind after I've made myself look like a twat. He's changing the gamemode but I still stick by my decision to make it my main priority.

Anyhow I'm still pissed off by being given an ultimatum like this by the staff, which I won't get over for a while as it's massively unfair and won't return to the servers unless Denino calls upon me, I guess it means I can still post on the forums though.

Same with me mate.

Glad you boys have the opportunity to still drop by!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Best of luck you druggo, im sure were still be in touch sweetie
Goodbye old friend. Your deeds have not gone un-rewarded, and you will be missed.
I'll talk to you later at some point Smile.

There goes another veteran.

EDIT: Seems like he decided to stay. Regarding that 'owner', he seems to be a real cúnt. Stay here, Falc. I'll share my inventory :*
Well looks like we still have to put up with this cunt
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Arkten, Tomo
Is it LF?  Tounge
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Bye, I will never forget how you extended my ban.

RIP