Falc's Goodbye.
So yeah, I'm going to get perm'd tomorrow for not breaking any ToS but it will come up as that.

I've been offered a rank on another CityRP server which I accepted and the staff here are forcing us to either resign or be perm'd here. Nobody tries to blackmail me, so I'll take the ban. Not that it states anywhere that we can't help friends who make a CityRP server which will result in us not being allowed on any of Fearless services, whether it's a leaked gamemode or not.. Doesn't make sense to me, but they can do that if they like it's really no skin off my bones. And to add to that, CityRP started off as a stolen gamemode too lmao. Nice one, Soul, I love the double standards.

OT: On a serious note, I've enjoyed my time here and my run as Administrator. I'm glad I met half of you, glad that I've pissed off half of you too. I wanted to try something new which is why I chose this path, don't hate on me for that. All good things come to an end.

Not sure what I'll do with my inventory, I'll be on later and may give it away so keep an eye for me. I won't make a list of my friends here because I'll still speak to them and if I don't, you're not my friend.

So, I guess this is goodbye. 2500+ posts on the forums, 2200+ hours on the server, 4 years of supporting Fearless and dedicating my time and effort to Administrating the servers for over a year off my own back and it'll all be thrown away over me Administrating another CityRP community, damn this hurts.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Danny Boy, Mist
Bye Falc! Miss ya bud!
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
See ya Falc! Despite our arguments you're a decent guy. Good luck with whatever you do next Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
It's not based on a stolen gamemode, get your facts right. You clearly have no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to gamemodes.

Here, this is what we used back in the days: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=681401

Goodbye, and hope you enjoyed your time here.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Hitman, Coffee, Ghost, Arkten, DreeBott, Ratatoskrr
Ah no..

Falc. Though we have not spoken recently, and had our disagreements recently. You are still one of my best mates I have met through a video game..

It's truly a shame it had to come to this. I'll miss ya, hope to stay in touch.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Seeya Falc! I know you hate me, but still, we had our good times back in the day and I'm never going to forget hearing good old Samzo use his mic for the first time at that F&F event.

Best of luck for the future!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Bye Falc and best of luck!
I'm gonna be honest, Falc.

Recently we've had our ups and downs, and most recently, a massive dispute over something that will not be mentioned here. I remember when we first met, I had absolutely no clue who you were, but that quickly changed. We started to speak on a regular basis and I considered you my friend.

You're a good guy, Falc, and I like you. It's a shame that you've decided to go out this way.

Bye.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
goodbye falcao :c
We had a good time once, and that's it.
Goodbye...

Finaly.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!