Falc's Goodbye.
Bye Falcao cya.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You were one of the people that kept me on Fearless, Falc. I've never hated you, even when you took the piss out of me and my mum. (I did get quite annoyed.) I'm gonna miss you buddy. But please, is it really worth throwing it all away?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Random, sebasti161, Divey
I'm sorry you feel that way Falc. Thankyou for your service as Administrator here for a while and goodbye!
(08-01-2016, 06:17 PM)Reebs Wrote: I'm gonna be honest, Falc.

Recently we've had our ups and downs, and most recently, a massive dispute over something that will not be mentioned here. I remember when we first met, I had absolutely no clue who you were, but that quickly changed. We started to speak on a regular basis and I considered you my friend.

You're a good guy, Falc, and I like you. It's a shame that you've decided to go out this way.

Bye.

I respect you here purely for a reason that you didnt include that "Reebs Fearless Moderator" crap in this ^ post.

OT:
I really hope that FL staff will get some sence in their heads and reallise that banning people who administrate (not own) something is pure bullshit, and you will still be able to play.

Not saying goodbye, I will still teach you to speak with russians on CSGO
(08-01-2016, 06:23 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You were one of the people that kept me on Fearless, Falc. I've never hated you, even when you took the piss out of me and my mum. (I did get quite annoyed.) I'm gonna miss you buddy. But please, is it really worth throwing it all away?

^^

dont throw it away
Goodbye Falc, i got to know you when you got demoted and that time was great. I can safely say that you are on the few persons i trust most on FL.
Goodluck with the new community and i hope we can stay in touch!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
For Falc:

Taken from the Terms of Service, 1.12:

Quote:You must not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, distribute, or use for other purposes the Services, any application, or other content available or accessible through the Services. If you do, we may suspend your account and your ability to access the Services.

You must not breach or aid others in carrying out actions or procedures which violate CityRP rules, Fearless Forums rules, the Agreement or can bring harm to Fearless in any way. In case any of the listed rules or points have been breached or one has been aiding in carrying out anything seen as malicious or violating, appropriate disciplinary actions (in the form of suspensions) will be issued by Fearless Staff.

EDIT: What do you expect if you Co-own a server running a leaked version of CityRP? It is your own fault. Face the consequences and do not whine about it.
OT: Goodbye, never liked you, not much of a deal to me
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Coffee
Goodbye Falc!
(08-01-2016, 06:28 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: For Falc:

Taken from the Terms of Service, 1.12:

Quote:You must not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, distribute, or use for other purposes the Services, any application, or other content available or accessible through the Services. If you do, we may suspend your account and your ability to access the Services.

You must not breach or aid others in carrying out actions or procedures which violate CityRP rules, Fearless Forums rules, the Agreement or can bring harm to Fearless in any way. In case any of the listed rules or points have been breached or one has been aiding in carrying out anything seen as malicious or violating, appropriate disciplinary actions (in the form of suspensions) will be issued by Fearless Staff.

EDIT: What do you expect if you Co-own a server running a leaked version of CityRP? It is your own fault. Face the consequences and do not whine about it.
OT: Goodbye, never liked you, not much of a deal to me

I've explained to the staff my situation, I got a co owner rank which I do fuck all with and just chill.

I'm not breaching ToS, so use your brain kid it's really not rocket science. I'm glad you never liked me, visa versa.
(08-01-2016, 06:23 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You were one of the people that kept me on Fearless, Falc. I've never hated you, even when you took the piss out of me and my mum. (I did get quite annoyed.) I'm gonna miss you buddy. But please, is it really worth throwing it all away?

I'm not throwing it away mate, the staff have put a pathetic offer on the table which in this case is making me choose between two sets of friends. I won't be blackmailed.