permabanned? feat. music!
Information 
okay so this thread is dedicated to this LF crap thats going on, i know some of them are gonna keep the [LF] tag and stay admin so, how many people do you think will get permabanned?

and just so admins dont think "oh hey this is shitpost" ill add a song i recently found that i havent heard in 2 years idk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFyQrnC9fC8
Imho quite pathetic to perm ban staff of other communities, FL staff should have learned that communities like that don't survive longer than 2-3 months, and trying to perm ban everyone is just low and stupid, not sure what will be achieved by that. Unless they rise their self esteem of being the only "cider/applejack" community
The following 3 users Like Prosto's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Midget, sebasti161
You ?
(08-01-2016, 10:42 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Imho quite pathetic to perm ban staff of other communities, FL staff should have learned that communities like that don't survive longer than 2-3 months, and trying to perm ban everyone is just low and stupid, not sure what will be achieved by that. Unless they rise their self esteem of being the only "cider/applejack" community

i agree, its pathetic to permban staff
I honestly don't care if I get permed, it just proves our points that FL is filled with childish staff members who are willing to ban staff members of a different community rather then fix their contributor program or their staff team.
(08-01-2016, 10:48 AM)Adam James Wrote: I honestly don't care if I get permed, it just proves our points that FL is filled with childish staff members who are willing to ban staff members of a different community rather then fix their contributor program or their staff team.

What have you done to help? You just went on an other CityRP server, which no one from you create, just because you think it would be better and you would have a bigger role there. But the truth is, like Borocihok said, it wouldn't last that long and it wouldn't be that good. I am sure you didn't even try your best.
Sure FL is not the best, but when you joined an other community, which started with stolen content, what do you think would happen?
(08-01-2016, 10:48 AM)Adam James Wrote: I honestly don't care if I get permed, it just proves our points that FL is filled with childish staff members who are willing to ban staff members of a different community rather then fix their contributor program or their staff team.

No Adam, it's childish to spam us at steam, askin to add a [LF] Tag in order to "Support" a Community that uses a "leaked or stolen" version of City RP, i mean LF doesn't even have a single server working for the PUBLIC right now.

And it's also childish to make me Moderator (on LF) without asking me in order to get me banned on FL because i told every single person who spammed me on Steam with the same message to fuck off my steam friends list.
They also BANNED me from the Forum and changed MY Forum account description without my Permission etc.
They even said in the "Promotion thread" of me that I would "Help you guys" because im "Undercover"

And you're saying that the FL staff Team is childish?
nearly every Staff is 18+ how in the world are they Childish, compared to what the OWNER of LF did. (Read what I wrote above)
Also, just look what georgy did when he was Teacher, and you think a person like him can LEAD a whole Community?

LF is filled with Bullshit and stolen stuff.
The following 8 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Random, Eclipze, Agorith, Arkten, Ghost, Kahjo, MasterNoda, Azog
Lol didn't expect that.
(08-01-2016, 11:33 AM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote: Lol didn't expect that.

[Image: 28f1964f553971f5f16653e0ceee16d6.jpg]
[Image: 2b06c911539371b84e2d30dd48e819d7.png]
My ban for "advertising" another Community after i changed literally everything to "Fearlessrp.net" (on the LF Forum Profiel) after they forced me to be moderator on the webside.
They even changed my Profile "Steam name" to "[LF:M] DreeBott" (Again on my LF profile)

And before anyone asks, im posting this to show how poor that Community is, and how Pathetic they are.
(08-01-2016, 11:41 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 11:33 AM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote: Lol didn't expect that.

[Image: 28f1964f553971f5f16653e0ceee16d6.jpg]
[Image: 2b06c911539371b84e2d30dd48e819d7.png]
My ban for "advertising" another Community after i changed literally everything to "Fearlessrp.net" (on the LF Forum Profiel) after they forced me to be moderator on the webside.
They even changed my Profile "Steam name" to "[LF:M] DreeBott" (Again on my LF profile)

And before anyone asks, im posting this to show how poor that Community is, and how Pathetic they are.

Did you post all the threads and posts in that forum?