Hmm Discussion - FL/LF
(07-31-2016, 08:34 PM)Zyphix Wrote: My point is, that this "holy grail" CityRP, is not a good gamemode. No major system have received an overhaul. It is basically a copy-paste from Applejack if you look into it, with slight changes to UI. Even the internal systems like item adding looks pretty much the same like Cider.

Whether CityRP is a good gamemode or not is not really important here. Our gamemode is not a copy-paste of Applejack. We've had all features (and more) way before Applejack was released. It's based on Cider.

It's funny how some people try to twist historical facts that can be easily proven. Ask one of our first members about it, they'll know the real truth: started with nothing but a Half-Life 2 Cider script, ended with one of the most successful communities. We've not copied anything from Applejack. Firstly it wasn't possible because it was private, secondly our gamemode was more successful, hence probably one of the reasons why the community running Applejack stopped.

Good luck
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-31-2016, 08:40 PM)Marty Wrote: I mean isnt Wood developing something with Zecon called the City ? Which is from the ripped off CItyRP that LL stole ?

Hate to be a grass I really do but I need to get my point across.

AlthoughALTHOUUGHH

It takes every suggestion that FL can't be arsed to look at and they have taken the good ones and added it! Woooooo m8
Regards, Midget

TL:DR

People are angry and stuff.
(07-31-2016, 08:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:34 PM)Zyphix Wrote: My point is, that this "holy grail" CityRP, is not a good gamemode. No major system have received an overhaul. It is basically a copy-paste from Applejack if you look into it, with slight changes to UI. Even the internal systems like item adding looks pretty much the same like Cider.

Whether CityRP is a good gamemode or not is not really important here. Our gamemode is not a copy-paste of Applejack. We've had all features (and more) way before Applejack was released. It's based on Cider.

It's funny how some people try to twist historical facts that can be easily proven. Ask one of our first members about it, they'll know the real truth: started with nothing but a Half-Life 2 Cider script, ended with one of the most successful communities. We've not copied anything from Applejack. Firstly it wasn't possible because it was private, secondly our gamemode was more successful, hence probably one of the reasons why the community running Applejack stopped.

Good luck

Thats a lie, Where you got you blacklist system from then? Because it looks f u cking identical
Also are you refering to Kudomiku when talking about your first members?
(07-31-2016, 08:45 PM)Ceddybu Wrote:

Good luck

Thats a lie, Where you got you blacklist system from then? Because it looks freaking identical

It's not. The blacklist system is a feature or our self-made admin mod, made by Temar back in the days.
Applejack (Ventmob) used another admin mod called: Citrus.

Edit: These are my two cents, I'm not replying to other posts in this thread or others about this topic.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-31-2016, 08:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:

Good luck

Thats a lie, Where you got you blacklist system from then? Because it looks freaking identical

It's not. The blacklist system is a feature or our self-made admin mod, made by Temar back in the days.

Edit: These are my two cents, I'm not replying to other posts in this thread or others about this topic.

I think you have thrown a lot more then two cents in the past hour mate.
Regards, Midget

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(07-31-2016, 08:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:

Good luck

Warned, unneeded comment.

~SnowredWolf
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned, unneeded comment.

~SnowredWolf
Regards, Midget

Mon troops.

Let's all stop being cunts about this.

Although I can't help but notice the hidden comments that staff have left so only other staff can see.

I'll need to check my emails for those to see what they've said.

Cheeky bois
[Image: giphy.gif]