Hmm Discussion - FL/LF
Well.

I've been reading the threads on here and it seems that Jan is going around closing all the threads and probably warning people, I dont know, maybe he's still pissed at Snow getting SA before him (or so I heard) annnyyywwwaaayyy.

This full thing about Lawful is being blown completely out of proportion.

According to Snowred they are using a leaked version of CityRP...

When infact according to the staff, developers over at Lawful they are actually using Applejack, the game mode that is based on the gamemode CityRP is based on.

Now the statement I make is surely, you cant TOS ban all the people on there given that there is another community that currently use the exact same game mode, and was properly ripped off, including all the dupes even right up to the donation system lol, so why arent they all perma banned ?

I just dont get it, nor do I get the bias that is pretty prevalent here, I wish that FL would just be like, yo fuck it, who cares.

But instead they have one of their most respected staff members go on to another forum and post a threat.

I just dont understand it, can someone clear this up for me and like, maybe not lock the thread....

Also as a side note for Snow....you said you deleted all the comments in the Contributor thread up to Darknoobs...but you forgot to delete Soulrippers -__-

K Thx
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Cox, Kippsee
add #LawfulDies to your steamname to support their death
Well if anything, LF could re-create what FL have done within a week if time was put into it. Even if the gamemode was the 2014 leaked version, how will that effect FL? It won't.

Even Wood is working on a edited version of CityRP. I just see it as staff getting scared that another server will "take" profits from FL.

I mean, they done this bs with LL. They have almost been up for a year. Lmao
Regards, Midget

Yeah but they never got a TOS permaban for being staff over there.

I dont see what the genuine guys over at LF should receive one for....as I said, I am positive they are running applejack with some bits and bobs "FL like".

I mean if it hurts Soul so bad all he has to do is submit a DMCA or a copyright infringement and let them investigate
Closed, discussing this is not allowed, next one to do it will be banned.
You need to get your facts right first, before making such a statement.

CityRP is based on Cider
Applejack is based on Cider

Both communities, Fearless and Ventmob started around the same time, making a great gamemode out of Cider.
A few years ago, Applejack was released to the public, and is free to use. This was around 2014.

Fearless started in 2008 and has been based on Cider. Applejack was not publically available and if you compare the code, you'll see that CityRP has a completely different coding.

CityRP has always remained a private project and has never been open-source. We've not based our gamemode on stolen goods, unlike a couple of communities existing nowadays. If you're using stolen goods or if you're administrating on it, it's obvious that you won't get away with it. We simply won't allow thieves or those who support thieves, on our community.

It's perfectly fine to download Cider or Applejack and use it for your server. It is not allowed to use our gamemode, CityRP, on your server.

We're not scared, we just disallow dishonest people on our community, which is our good right.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Envy
(07-31-2016, 08:11 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: I could honestly care less what other servers do we have a better community, and really that is what counts when you have about every role play server looking the same.

If only everyone was like that...

Seems certain people are salty as fuck tbh its quite laughable really.

Jan is making up rules now, nothing that states you cant have a discussion.

Seems his tactic is a case of if you ban them, no one will know what they are talking about..

He is threatening people with bans even though they are doing nothing wrong. He is basically censoring peoples views and statements, total BS
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Falc, Cox
(07-31-2016, 08:12 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: You need to get your facts right first, before making such a statement.

CityRP is based on Cider
Applejack is based on Cider

Both communities, Fearless and Ventmob started around the same time, making a great gamemode out of Cider.
A few years ago, Applejack was released to the public, and is free to use. This was around 2014.

Fearless started in 2008 and has been based on Cider. Applejack was not publically available and if you compare the code, you'll see that CityRP has a completely different coding.

CityRP has always remained a private project and has never been open-source. We've not based our gamemode on stolen goods, unlike a couple of communities existing nowadays. If you're using stolen goods or if you're administrating on it, it's obvious that you won't get away with it. We simply won't allow thieves or those who support thieves, on our community.

It's perfectly fine to download Cider or Applejack and use it for your server. It is not allowed to use our gamemode, CityRP, on your server.

We're not scared, we just disallow dishonest people on our community, which is our good right.

So if they are dishonest, what does that make you?
(07-31-2016, 08:12 PM)Jan Wrote: Closed, discussing this is not allowed, next one to do it will be banned.

It is allowed thank you. Hence why Soul replied? So get your facts straight.

Also soul, it is Applejack gamemode with it renamed CityRP.
Regards, Midget

(07-31-2016, 08:12 PM)Jan Wrote: Closed, discussing this is not allowed, next one to do it will be banned.

You failed, you had one job lol

NOTE: I did not discuss it, I notified you of your error.