Hmm Discussion - FL/LF
So salty you could turn a lake into an ocean.
Regards, Midget

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned, unneeded comment.

~SnowredWolf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-31-2016, 08:12 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: A few years ago, Applejack was released to the public, and is free to use. This was around 2014.

It was released much earlier.

(07-31-2016, 08:12 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Fearless started in 2008 and has been based on Cider. Applejack was not publically available and if you compare the code, you'll see that CityRP has a completely different coding.

No, they are not that different from eachother. In fact the base class system for items was never merged over from Applejack.

CityRP, aka merged Applejack, aka Cider, aka RP08, aka RP07, aka DarkRP, is a terrible gamemode. Cider itself is a horrible base, so one could hope, that Cider would be completely revamped. But it wasn't. There are tons of systems in CityRP that are extremely inefficient, I mean like, why do you guys think your FPS is that bad with 50-60 players? I can get at least 3-4 times the FPS on most of the top GMod servers, even if they have 80-90 players.

I heard that many of the contributors went to the discussed community, because they felt that they did not have a reasonable way to develop for FL. But then again, basically all GMod communities have not heard about the word 'compartmentalization'.

My point is, that this "holy grail" CityRP, is not a good gamemode. No major system have received an overhaul. It is basically a copy-paste from Applejack if you look into it, with slight changes to UI. Even the internal systems like item adding looks pretty much the same like Cider.
The following 2 users Like Zyphix's post:
  • Midget, Insert
Im absolutely shitting myself from a prank... as the kids say its just a prank bro.

Anyway lets get back into the discussion side of things.

What the fucks going on lads.

I mean jaysus, LL right, they stole a more recent version of CityRP. Everyone over there has a fucking copy, Wood has a copy, That other numpty coded nobrain has a copy. And they are probs all using it (IDK)

My question is (no offence LL lads) but considering they are using "CityRP" from the god of Sourlipper and that other guy why isnt Faustie or Temar TOS banned ?

I mean surely, in the name of Jehova " a rule is a rule" ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fuck off and let it happen is what I say, why give a shit you already have got over 100 quid of my money so just be happy yea?
(07-31-2016, 08:34 PM)Zyphix Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:12 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: A few years ago, Applejack was released to the public, and is free to use. This was around 2014.

(07-31-2016, 08:12 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Fearless started in 2008 and has been based on Cider. Applejack was not publically available and if you compare the code, you'll see that CityRP has a completely different coding.

No, they are not that different from eachother. In fact the base class system for items was never merged over from Applejack.

CityRP, aka merged Applejack, aka Cider, aka RP08, aka RP07, aka DarkRP, is a terrible gamemode. Cider itself is a horrible base, so one could hope, that Cider would be completely revamped. But it wasn't. There are tons of systems in CityRP that are extremely inefficient, I mean like, why do you guys think your FPS is that bad with 50-60 players? I can get at least 3-4 times the FPS on most of the top GMod servers, even if they have 80-90 players.

I heard that many of the contributors went to the discussed community, because they felt that they did not have a reasonable way to develop for FL. But then again, basically all GMod communities have not heard about the word 'compartmentalization'.

My point is, that this "holy grail" CityRP, is not a good gamemode. No major system have received an overhaul. It is basically a copy-paste from Applejack if you look into it, with slight changes to UI. Even the internal systems like item adding looks pretty much the same like Cider.

Hey babe, let me just grab a cup of tea for you. Two sugars?
Regards, Midget

(07-31-2016, 08:34 PM)Zyphix Wrote: I heard that many of the contributors went to the discussed community, because they felt that they did not have a reasonable way to develop for FL. But then again, basically all GMod communities have not heard about the word 'compartmentalization'.

Coding Contributors do not get ANY support in Fearless. I know this for a fact.

FL Contributor program is failing. Darkn00b is the only one that is actually trying to save and support it.
The rest are like: Fuck it.
(07-31-2016, 08:34 PM)Zyphix Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRc5sYLzzbU
I mean isnt Wood developing something with Zecon called the City ? Which is from the ripped off CItyRP that LL stole ?

Hate to be a grass I really do but I need to get my point across.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Midget