[FL] Hitman
(07-31-2016, 09:29 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:20 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:15 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:08 PM)Jonas Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

He is indeed involved, Greed. He was part of the situation.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Hello Reebs, please don't lie in the courthouse
If he's a part of it, please pinpoint where he is in the video
http://it.tinypic.com/r/25sq17b/9

He doesn't need to be in the video to be involved. He was present at the situation and has provided valid input to this case.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

He clearly wasn't, as he wasn't present during the situation where rulebreakage took place
(07-31-2016, 09:31 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:15 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote: -snip-

He is indeed involved, Greed. He was part of the situation.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

He doesn't need to be in the video to be involved. He was present at the situation and has provided valid input to this case.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

He clearly wasn't, as he wasn't present during the situation where rulebreakage took place

How would you know, Greed^? Last I checked, you weren't either.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(07-31-2016, 09:49 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:15 PM)Reebs Wrote: He is indeed involved, Greed. He was part of the situation.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Not sure if you realised Reebs, it my come as quite a shock to you but there's a recording on the OP of this thread. Thank me later.

Falc,
Who gives a shit what I am.
(07-31-2016, 09:49 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:15 PM)Reebs Wrote: He is indeed involved, Greed. He was part of the situation.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
I linked you a video of the situation, and Jonas is nowhere to be seen, now please stop posting unless you have something relevant to add to the case
Not involved - warned.
Only time I am posting here, so...

I step away from the truck for a minute at max to do the running man with my operatives is somehow taboo now.

My job was not general in the video. It was actually High Command. And it is not failRP to have my job set as General anyway as we are a private company, we can have our rank structure as we wish.

The walls, is irrelevant as it is an RP event I do called Train Colony (Comprable to Noda's Ravenholm Event). And if you really want to go there, see the below screenshot.

The windows you see can not be shot through from either side and the dupe as a whole, is not meant for use in an aggressive manner.

With that being said, I rest my case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(08-01-2016, 01:07 AM)Hitman Wrote: I step away from the truck for a minute at max to do the running man with my operatives is somehow taboo now.
But did you or did you not mic spam? Also please don't lie, I can see in the video it was way more  than a minute

My job was not general in the video. It was actually High Command. And it is not failRP to have my job set as General anyway as we are a private company, we can have our rank structure as we wish.
And where would a High command play music from? Where was the source for the music

The walls, is irrelevant as it is an RP event I do called Train Colony (Comprable to Noda's Ravenholm Event). And if you really want to go there, see the below screenshot.
Although the difference is that Nodas event is actually an event, yours was a private RP that only a select few could participate in

The windows you see can not be shot through from either side and the dupe as a whole, is not meant for use in an aggressive manner.
It may not be meant for aggressive manner, but was it used for it? Did you have guns out or not
If anyone has any questions to the provided evidence, and/or has some evidence to add, feel free to contact me, I will gladly blur out your name if you want to remain anonymous
Seeing as TheMJ is being immature and keep reporting my videos together with reebs etc, I'll reupload it again tomorrow, funny how he provided the evidence and then decides to start being childish about it
(08-01-2016, 11:11 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Seeing as TheMJ is being immature and keep reporting my videos together with reebs etc, I'll reupload it again tomorrow, funny how he provided the evidence and then decides to start being childish about it

Just a heads up, I didn't report the videos. That was purely MJ, and it's his choice because it's his content.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]