[FL] Hitman
Name: [FL:RP] GreeD^

Time/Date: -

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Name of Administrator: [FL] Hitman

Evidence:
Split up in 2 situations

The first situation happened recently, and the video was posted on the forums by "TheMJ", incase he takes down the video, I've downloaded it and am able to reupload it if required
In the video, you can see Hitman micspamming, and there's no radio in sight, so it's blatant rulebreakage from his side.
Even though this may be considered a minor rulebreakage, he's still an administrator and should know way better.
It's also blatant failRP seeing as his job is set as general for a PMC

They're also metagaming, in the video you can hear Forceghost say "Go behind Hitman", and then TheMJ walks behind him, even though this may not be hitman doing this, he still allowed rulebreakage to take place right in front of him, Reebs included

20.3 Do not mic-spam. If you want to play music through your microphone, have an appropriate building set up and make sure that the volume is not loud.

The second situation also happened recently, and the evidence was sent to me by another player who wants to remain anonymous as he fears the consequences of posting an AA on said administrator. On the evidence, you can see how Hitman has high walls for his base that is way higher than the allowed height
Pictures showing his walls being beyond the allowed height: 

The following pictures shows the complete walls:

Quote:Before posting an admin abuse thread - Is it abuse?

For example, this is not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
  • Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
    • Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.

• Removing your props. 
    • Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules.  Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
  • Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
  • Muting someone in OOC.
  • The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.
For example, this is abuse:
  • Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
  • Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
  • Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
  • Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
  • Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
  • Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
  • Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite
  • Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
  • Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
  • Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
  • Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
  • Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.

From the very same post you got your template, Greed^. 

May I ask how anything you posted here constitutes abuse?

I also want to know why you're posting videos from other people, and I bet that you don't have the content creator's permissions to do so. You were not even present at the situation, and I don't see how anything here is remotely close to Abuse.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Involved

Helped gain evidence as well as put together things with main poster - GreeD^.

Hitman allowed metagaming, which that would surely fall under breaking rules solely because he is admin? Would it not? As well as biased letting his friends break rules.

Falc,
Demoted Fearless Administrator,
Current Fearless player,
Donator,
Target drone.
Involved.

You have not had any approval from me to use that video.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(07-31-2016, 08:11 PM)Falc Wrote: Involved

Hitman allowed metagaming, which that would surely fall under breaking rules solely because he is admin? Would it not? As well as biased letting his friends break rules.

Falc,
Current Fearless player,
Donator,
Target drone.

Hitman did not allow Metagaming because we were in an IC communications sub-channel underneath EvoCity V4B1. Similar to the Government channel.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(07-31-2016, 08:08 PM)Reebs Wrote:
Quote:
  • -snip-

From the very same post you got your template, Greed^. 

May I ask how anything you posted here constitutes abuse?

I also want to know why you're posting videos from other people, and I bet that you don't have the content creator's permissions to do so. You were not even present at the situation, and I don't see how anything here is remotely close to Abuse.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

It falls under fair use, but thanks for your concern
Also "Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin" like it says in the very same post you just quoted
(07-31-2016, 08:14 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:11 PM)Falc Wrote: Involved

Falc,
Current Fearless player,
Donator,
Target drone.

Hitman did not allow Metagaming because we were in an IC communications sub-channel underneath EvoCity V4B1. Similar to the Government channel.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

It is metagaming, because in a IC TS or not, he didn't say his IC name, he said his Steam name which is OOC whether you like it or not, stop chatting pure shite lad.

Falc,
Current Fearless player,
Donator,
Target drone.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved.
Warned.

Agorith
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
To what Falcao said about Hitman meta gaming. I have recently took part in Hitman & Reeb's Falcon PMC roleplay and I can confirm there has been an IC coms channel on teamspeak for this particular roleplay.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(07-31-2016, 08:15 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:08 PM)Reebs Wrote:
Quote:
  • -snip-

-snip-

It falls under fair use, but thanks for your concern
Also "Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin" like it says in the very same post you just quoted

He was not breaking the rules solely because he's an admin. Do you have any evidence to support this claim whatsoever?

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran