Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION)
What I hate, is when Americans say that non-americans can't have an opinion on the US General Election. It's a huge event that affects everyone. As stated previously, it is one of the superpowers of the world.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, mintblackbeard
Hillary Clinton isn't going to be our nation's first f president. I meant to say female but I accidentally deleted the email.

OT: Donald Trump has my vote. I strongly support his views regarding Illegal Immigration, emphasis on bringing back U.S. Industry, increasing the budget on Infrastructure programs and cutting ties with the Middle East.
The following 3 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Random, Ratatoskrr, Reebs
The next decade will be a fun decade.
Eggplant
So where's your facts to support your claims? Typical anti-trump voter...
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • aviator
(08-01-2016, 11:29 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: What I hate, is when Americans say that non-americans can't have an opinion on the US General Election. It's a huge event that affects everyone. As stated previously, it is one of the superpowers of the world.

Then they go ahead and think they have all rights to talk about Brexit...
(08-02-2016, 01:02 AM)Create Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 11:29 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: What I hate, is when Americans say that non-americans can't have an opinion on the US General Election. It's a huge event that affects everyone. As stated previously, it is one of the superpowers of the world.

Then they go ahead and think they have all rights to talk about Brexit...
Well they do. But I see what you are saying.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The US has a really dumb democracy which is the reason he might be winning.
#fuckcapitalism
Trump voters are that brainwashed and fear filled they don't realise that they are brainwashed.

Trump built his business on deceit and lies. Like he has done with his campaign and like he will continue to do if he gets elected.

I don't think he's ever done one business transaction that isn't dodgy as fuck.

And your right, Islam isn't a race but the only people that argue this point that it isn't a racist and isn't racism etc tends to be either racists themselves or supporters of Racism. Who are just looking for a way to feel that what they are supporting is ok. Because it's not what everyone says it is. Bullshit, in the Westerns world if you discriminate against a religion then you are a filthy fucking racist and there is nothing else to it. Butter it up however the fuck you like, just remember that Trump is full of shit, there won't be a wall, there won't be any ban on Muslims entering the country and he won't do you any good.

Sometimes Antisocial Always AntiFascist
[Image: giphy.gif]
Can this thread be closed because this is enough Trump for me.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote:
  • You say we as if you are American.

Doesn't work that way mate. Just does not work that way im afriad
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper