Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION)
How can Donald trump be president, he is cheating for votes. Basically being the u.s. President is a serious hard job, it's worse than being a king from the old days, it's not like being president on A role play game. It's worse, you don't just walk out and stand around doing nothing. Also just because there are illegal immigrants that come from Mexico who go in a box truck and hide in it does not mean that all the other Mexicans do the same thing and if we don't get trump, you never know, we might get a good president, Hiliary might not win you know. When Obama was first made president, I was like "I like that name, it's interesting...". Listen, trump cannot be like Barack Obama.

Listen, this is my opinion so don't get yo small toll of a million dollars in my face.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Ehhhhhh, you don't know any thing about politicians xD
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
The following 3 users Like Ryuk's post:
  • Coffee, Greed^, Hitman
I think you should do a bit more research about how beeing president works.
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Random, Hitman
Is it possible to catch aids from reading something?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 5 users Like Marty's post:
  • mgdwszx, aviator, sebasti161, Zapp, Haarek
You are not even from the USA
You should be more concerned about your country after it left the EU.
The following 3 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • Adamantite, sebasti161, Hitman
I personally strongly support Trump and (most of) the views he has. He has experience in leadership for his company, and I think he might be able to incorporate that into the way he could make America great again.

Wait, hold on. I don't think America has ever had a ginger as a president before...I nominate Awestruck.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Robbtja
If we don't have Trump then who will we have?
Clinton is lying bitch, not to mention did something illegal and got away with it all because she's running for president. Not to mention the corruption of the DNC doesn't exactly help her cause.

People think Trump is a racist, saying he wants ALL mexicans out, etc. No, actually the words that came out of his mouth was ILLEGAL mexicans.

Also you don't probably even know what it's like to live in the US or anything about us.

(inb4 you say im south korean, no I moved here from the US last month.)
Either way, I really looking forward to how all this is going to play out. It'll be a spectacle I'll tell y'all that much.
Eggplant
(07-31-2016, 06:56 AM)Reebs Wrote: I personally strongly support Trump and (most of) the views he has. He has experience in leadership for his company, and I think he might be able to incorporate that into the way he could make America great again.

Wait, hold on. I don't think America has ever had a ginger as a president before...I nominate Awestruck.

Company History:
Massive history of unfair to workforce
Massive history of not paying employees
History of clear definitive racism (out of court settlement)

Yup that's someone that will treat the small guy equally.

And you say you agree on most of his policies. You know nearly every one of them will put America in a more vulnerable position than it already is.

Do you agree with the wall ?
Do you agree with banning all Muslims from entering the United States
Do you agree with "closing part of the internet" - even though UN has dated it would be wrongful to do so.
Do you agree with companies only hiring American Workers first, then put the job out to non Americans ?

Because if you do then I'm sorry but your as brainwashed and deluded as the rest of the racists.
White people forget that they are true immigrants to America lol.

If someone had all these laws back when white people emigrated, you probably all would just declare the land as yours from laws of a different country, slaughter the native population then celebrate it every year....

Oh wait.