Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION)
(07-31-2016, 06:48 PM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 05:51 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 06:50 AM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote: You are not even from the USA
You should be more concerned about your country after it left the EU.

The U.K hasn't left it yet and either will drag it out for as long as possible or will never do it.

Sorry for going a bit off topic.

It hasn't yet but look at what happened with their money, a lot of people lost their savings. 
And it would probably happen, but who am I to say that. 

(07-31-2016, 06:56 AM)Reebs Wrote: I personally strongly support Trump and (most of) the views he has. He has experience in leadership for his company, and I think he might be able to incorporate that into the way he could make America great again. 
I am not from the USA but from what I understand, despite the fact he being a meme, he wouldn't do that bad. He knows what to do, since he has a successful company, which he has started from something small, that would help a lot. And his cause Is really good.
On the other hand he is racist and stupid at some times, like his theme song.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
What I am tired of is the people who are not from the United States worrying about and protesting Donald Trump's rise to President. People say he is racist but can not back it up with any kind of cohesive argument. They always fall back on the wall. How does a wall that is meant to help prevent illegal immigration translate to racism?

Don't even resort to saying "he wants to ban Muslims." Islam is not a race, it is a religion.

Mexicans come into this country and become employed for low wages (and taking it out of our economy by sending it back to Mexico) which in turn, forces Americans to make wages that require 2-3 jobs just to be able to survive. This is unacceptable that any American should have to ever live like that. States should not have to have minimum wage laws and I strongly believe it is a direct result of the difficulties the illegals are bringing to American citizens.

I am also sick and tired of pregnant illegals coming to this country and having their baby so that baby is an American and they have the right to stay here. Donald Trump wants to end birthright citizenship which I fully support.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: How can Donald trump be president, he is cheating for votes.
  • That is how politics works.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: President is a serious hard job, it's worse than being a king from the old days, it's not like being president on A role play game.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: Also just because there are illegal immigrants that come from Mexico who go in a box truck and hide in it does not mean that all the other Mexicans do the same thing and if we don't get trump

• Please cite me exactly where he ever said he wants to prohibit all Mexicans from entering the United States.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: you never know, we might get a good president

• You say we as if you are American.
[*]

No offense, but you should be more concerned about Brexit as it affects you more than our presidential election.

My two cents.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 4 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Coffee, Jonas, Reebs, Ratatoskrr
(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote: What I am tired of is the people who are not from the United States worrying about and protesting Donald Trump's rise to President.

Why? People in other countries actually care about who runs one of the most powerful nations in the world.

(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote: People say he is racist but can not back it up with any kind of cohesive argument. They always fall back on the wall. How does a wall that is meant to help prevent illegal immigration translate to racism?

You're right, that act is not racist. I'm still completely unsure of the logistics of it such as where it will be funded from. It's also a step back in terms of progression.

(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote: Don't even resort to saying "he wants to ban Muslims." Islam is not a race, it is a religion.

Islam is not a race. I ask, do you agree with banning Muslims from entering your country? I'm fairly certain it would be unconstitutional. Not to mention if he were to be president, that would be a policy he would drop.

(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote:

But aren't we all human? Shouldn't we, as a species, try and work together and not put up barriers to each other?

(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote: No offense, but you should be more concerned about Brexit as it affects you more than our presidential election.

Not a valid argument.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Marty
USA the most powerful country hahhahh

And a lot of people are not calling him racist because he wants to stop illegal immigrants, but because of some of his actions.
(07-31-2016, 11:22 AM)Adam James Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 07:32 AM)Marty Wrote: White people forget that they are true immigrants to America lol.

If someone had all these laws back when white people emigrated, you probably all would just declare the land as yours from laws of a different country, slaughter the native population then celebrate it every year....

Oh wait.

Why do people always jump at white people exactly?
You do know hat black people also are immigrants right?
Stop saying just white people.

Not to mention it's not just Americans, the Spanish did it, French sure as hell did it and lost, and so forth.

inb4 "they were forced here" they still immigrated.

Please tell me you are actually joking....like please for the love of god tell me you are not being serious..

Let me get this straight, you are telling me that black African people openly and happily left their families to go on a boat where 70% of them will die to go to America to be a slave....LOL

If you genuinely believe that black people immigrated to America then you are quite possibly the most brainwashed person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across.

I was genuinely lost for words and a little bit surprised at what you said, I don't know you but I would say with certainty that is the stupidest thing you have ever said.
I'm from Britain and a message from me is to stop worrying about the US, we need to focus on our economy due to brexit not Donald Trump...
(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote: What I am tired of is the people who are not from the United States worrying about and protesting Donald Trump's rise to President. People say he is racist but can not back it up with any kind of cohesive argument. They always fall back on the wall. How does a wall that is meant to help prevent illegal immigration translate to racism?

Don't even resort to saying "he wants to ban Muslims." Islam is not a race, it is a religion.

Mexicans come into this country and become employed for low wages (and taking it out of our economy by sending it back to Mexico) which in turn, forces Americans to make wages that require 2-3 jobs just to be able to survive. This is unacceptable that any American should have to ever live like that. States should not have to have minimum wage laws and I strongly believe it is a direct result of the difficulties the illegals are bringing to American citizens.

I am also sick and tired of pregnant illegals coming to this country and having their baby so that baby is an American and they have the right to stay here. Donald Trump wants to end birthright citizenship which I fully support.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: How can Donald trump be president, he is cheating for votes.
  • That is how politics works.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: President is a serious hard job, it's worse than being a king from the old days, it's not like being president on A role play game.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: Also just because there are illegal immigrants that come from Mexico who go in a box truck and hide in it does not mean that all the other Mexicans do the same thing and if we don't get trump

• Please cite me exactly where he ever said he wants to prohibit all Mexicans from entering the United States.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: you never know, we might get a good president

[*]

No offense, but you should be more concerned about Brexit as it affects you more than our presidential election.

My two cents.

Well fuck me, that was a lot to read... Anyway, i fully support this ^.^

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Quote:
Listen, trump cannot be like Barack Obama.

You are right, he cannot, it is scientifically impossible.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Random
[Image: xSl2YNQ.gif]
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Eclipze

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Haarek