Goodbye? ;(
Damn.
Hopefully in a future date you might make an unban request.
I'd like to see you come back.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I love how some staff say dad to see you go etc. Yet when other people get permed that they don't like it's a case of "you broke the rules, you get banned deal with it" type scenario.

Anyway Sparx I didn't really RP with you that much I mostly remember you from being a minge if I'm honest I actually think I posted a PR on you a few times but that's in the past.

I noticed you a lot on the server recently mostly as part of Waite I believe, oh and the times you tried to sneakily rob me -__- but I'm sure you will get given another chance in a few years.

See ya.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Goodbye.
bye :Cccccc
That is sad to know. You have been great in our event and had terrific builds, you provided for the trailer.
That might just be a huge out time at best though.
I have been perma banned myself after all.
Also you can wait a while and make an unban appeal.
You have been heavily involved in many RPs. You will be back if you give it the time!
Just have to say:

To all of you who have commented on this thread. Thank you so much for the kind messages. I really do appreciate it.
Hopefully this will be sorted out. I'm working on it! Smile

Sparx <3
oh. bye mate i shall miss being your prop spawning potato for like 2 hours. seriously though 30k was not worth that lol
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
(07-30-2016, 09:35 PM)aesthetic Wrote: oh. bye mate i shall miss being your prop spawning potato for like 2 hours. seriously though 30k was not worth that lol

I needed to finish my dupe! Sorry aesth Wink
Bye, never really got speaking to you.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
So I just came home after 14 days of vacation, and I've really been looking forward to talking with you again, and the first thing i see is a link to this thread.

I don't really know how I feel right now, sadness mixed with anger... But no matter what, I really hope that you return! You're one of my best friends from Fearless and we'll keep contact... I promise, whether you like it or not ;Wink

I will miss you....

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep