Goodbye? ;(
Well. Due to a breakage of FearRP this afternoon, I have been perma-banned. To those of you thinking.. What? Sparx! Permabanned for FearRP?! Why!
Let me explain..

Back when  I first joined I had a terrible terrible track record for breaking the rules. In all honesty looking back it makes me kinda angry knowing that my stupidity when first joining has lead to the end of my time at FL a long time forward from that. As a select few of you may know.. I was on my last chance. I was undoubtedly a bit of a minge. Then something changed. I started to realise that PassiveRP was actually just as fun as AggRP and sometimes much more so. From that point, I changed my name.. I wanted a fresh start. So I tried to build up a good reputation. I took part in PassiveRPs, Befriended players that weren't minges and generally tried to be a much better person. But today..I messed up. I will miss Fearless as I really did enjoy my time on the server as well as making some great friends through it. But I guess now I have to say Goodbye.

Fearless is a community full of so many great people and that makes it quite difficult to talk individually about a select few. But here goes.

Ratatoskr - What a great guy. Very friendly, easy to talk to and of course a brilliant RP'er.
Random - Again, Great guy! Awesome RP'er. Very friendly.
Santaliz - Bae, will miss you! ;( Brilliant RP'er and a great friend.
FL:RP Toast - Damn, we bonded over our mutual hate of Berlin and now I know so much more about you. I hope we continue to stay friends.
Hunter - You were one of the first people I passive RP'd with! I hope we stay in touch. (even though you left ;( Miss ya)
Coffee- Will miss you bruh, always enjoyed RPing with you
Avgar & Lesanka - If there's one thing I'm really going to miss about FL.. It's being involved in your RPs and brilliant ideas for short films. You both taught me so much about PassiveRP and I really am grateful for that. Will miss you guys ;(
Ghost & Zambie - I'm going to miss your deep voice  & general bitchiness as Sarah Waite & Zambie.. I hope one day you get Kathrine Herzer Wink
Jonas - You're a bitch Wink  
Sebasti - Your Erps make me worry bby
Awe - You're ginger. Enough said Tounge  <3 
Eclipze - Fave Grandpa Wink
Horseman - If I had a genie, I would ask for you voice <3 
KimmyPanda - Brilliant RP'er. Very funny and easy to talk to.
Divey - Brilliant RP'er. Very Very British.

And many many many more..

I'll miss you guys <3

Sparx
The following 13 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Divey, Ratatoskrr, Lesanka, Zambie, Eclipze, Ghost, Insert, Ranger, Teddy, sebasti161, Random, Fudge, Bobby
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Im actually upset. byeee Hopefully we keep contact?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I will miss your red dress the most :c cya
I love you Sparx.

See ya man :/.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Gonna Miss you, Even though you probably don't remember me! Sad
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
You already had your last chance, why would you keep breaking rules?

RIP you
This legit made me sad.

Sparx, we all mess up every now and then. But all in all, you are a great guy and also player.. It saddens me to see you go. We had some really great moments on FL, hope to stay in touch.

Take care.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
We had very very strange roleplays before I knew you were male. It's a shame to see you go, good bye bud
What the actual fuck
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Self
(07-29-2016, 09:35 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: What the actual fuck

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]