Logitech G35 good headset?
Question 
So im looking for new headsed. Maxinum140euros. Do you guys know is that logitech good?
Yes it is. I had it once but broke because I'm a retard. Really good sound quality and isolates very well!
Toast has it too
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • taneli
Yes it is good, but I'm not gonna lie to you theres alot of issues with it. Some people don't get any issues but know that there are alot

Heres an issue I sometimes have and had alot in the beginning but not so much anymore, very rare for me now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SPyTHWy5mA

Only way for me to fix it was to plug it out then back in or restart.

*Edit* This is especially annoying whilst playing Amnesia, or some CSS Mix. Also when this happens it will just explode into your ears at full volume you can't turn it down and it appears at random.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • taneli
Yep it is the BEST headset!
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • taneli
Logitech if you want something for gaming..

If you want the best SOUND, get something like Shure or Sennheiser. Not Bose, they're not as good as the other two.
Denon is great for listening to music also.
Oh aye, I've heard good things about them. Got to use a set of their stuff once, I was surprised, it was actually very good. I just don't have much experience with them, which is why I didn't mention, but they seem on par with Shure and Sennheiser until the very top range (£200+)
I will buy it Smile
The following 1 user Likes taneli's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
I received my G35 headset last week, and i can say so far, it's a Must-buy Cheese
The following 1 user Likes rayts5's post:
  • taneli
(11-20-2011, 05:01 PM)rayts5 Wrote: I received my G35 headset last week, and i can say so far, it's a Must-buy Cheese

You are damn right son!