BR: Scott2468
Steam Name: Scott2468

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155700026

Time in GMT: GMT+1 About 15:10

Server: v4b1

Summary: I took the Police Sergeant job when Scott2468 demoted me because he wanted the Job. 

Evidence: 
[Image: GFKoCCr.jpg?1]
[Image: l7o1mg8.jpg?1]
Involved

Guy demoted 2 police sergeants only to after that become the sergeant. For both he didnt have a reason
Do you have any evidence that could show us that he demoted you only for the Police Sergeant job?
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Look at the player time, in a short period after demotion he became the Sergeant Also he demoted the 2nd sarge he became it after the first demotion
(07-27-2016, 02:52 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Do you have any evidence that could show us that he demoted you only for the Police Sergeant job?

I don't think that would be required Brikaas. Notice how my screen is grey in both pictures with one of them telling my "you have been demoted from Police Sergeant" and in the other picture showing him in the Police sergeant job with the same name.
Ive gotten 3 more screens, ill uplaod them after im done RPing
I was there. He did demote 2 guys as a vice and took the police sergeant job.
When did this take place? Did this happen today or previously. Please be specific.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Today it took place
(07-27-2016, 05:49 PM)Divey Wrote: When did this take place? Did this happen today or previously. Please be specific.

This did indeed take place today Divey.