[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 03:47 PM)Random Wrote: I don't know who's more thirsty. The ones naming that girls get "special treatment" or the ones casually hanging out with said girl(s) because they are nice human beings.

GreeD; 
"be honest and admit you hang with her because she's a girl, there's lots of male RPers who is as good, if not better than her" Sure there are probably better male players, then again there are more male players. I have a few questions for you; Are you saying males and females can not play together? Should females be locked away, not be spoken to or played with..?

You are the only ones who ever mentioned special treatment.

I will agree with you though, everyone gets insulted all the time.

We get it, you want mod
To be completely honest this thread needs to be closed its just a shit show.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Jonas
Next one will be posted on 28/7/2016.
With news from the past
(07-26-2016, 07:11 PM)בן זונה Wrote: Next one will be posted on 28/7/2016.
With news from the past

Thanks.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Haarek
(07-26-2016, 03:47 PM)Random Wrote: GreeD; 
"be honest and admit you hang with her because she's a girl, there's lots of male RPers who is as good, if not better than her"
Sure there are probably better male players
Exactly
then again there are more male players.
Is that your reason why we shouldn't be treated equally?
Are you saying males and females can not play together?
No idea where you get that from?
Should females be locked away, not be spoken to or played with..?
No, although they shouldn't get special treatment because of their gender

You're honestly beginning to be immature and start making up shit, I don't get why you're offended because you're all in love with her and we call you out for treating her differently
(07-26-2016, 03:22 PM)Jonas Wrote: I'm gonna say this like i've said before, people target Admins, and the team in general, but remember how much we do for you.
Holy shit this sentence in particular really f*cking pissed me off.
I am truly sorry if I seem like a rude person now, but how exactly have the admin or teacher team helped me in any way?
My brother also quite recently joined FL, and when he was told to use /help, he was completely ignored by every single teacher and staff member online.

Don't get me wrong, there are some staff members that are very nice, but what you just wrote is complete bullshit to me
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • GuetaZz
Most of the staff walking on bad way , you are destryoing the "Title" of staff , If you want to be staff guys just think about that before...
This argument is dead no point carrying it on.
Lol don't lie haha, So many men/boys on FL are thirsty as fuck for any sort of girl who hops on FL and a lot of them are admins as they have powers and like to show it of to the women Hahahaha get a life

Just because Kimmy is a girl she gets treated differently and don't fucking lie and the reason she gets treated differently as she has a V and most computer men are thirsty as fuck for women ha. Argue all you want with me but in the back of your head you know it's true
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Greed^
(07-26-2016, 08:38 PM)Cox Wrote: Lol don't lie haha, So many men/boys on FL are thirsty as fuck for any sort of girl who hops on FL and a lot of them are admins as they have powers and like to show it of to the women Hahahaha get a life

Just because Kimmy is a girl she gets treated differently and don't freaking lie and the reason she gets treated differently as she has a V and most computer men are thirsty as fuck for women ha. Argue all you want with me but in the back of your head you know it's true

You see Cox, where i come from, you can have a friend, who dosent have a penis, without being a fuckboy or anything, only friends, now i have no idea how it is where you live, but i'm telling you, Kimmy is a nice person, weather or not she is a girl or a boy.

What you're talking about is a 12 year old horny boys mind, grow up man.

Again, thats my opinion however say what you like, rude or not, opinions are opinions.

Sorry if i seem a bit rude, but what you just said is quite disrespectfull towards girls playing any sort of game.

And yes, i can say to you that i am friends with Kimmy, and she probably thinks the same that you're quite immature and disrespectfull Cox.

Also, Cox.
Recently, after resigning as a teacher, you've just actet immature and dind't really care, whats that about man, it aint you.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]