[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 12:46 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:31 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 10:58 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: You can get your model's size changed no matter what, you just have to ask a admin and give a valid reason.

Yeah but you have to beg or ask like 10 times before getting it changed usually. She tends to get it whenever she asks from what I've seen.

I respond pretty much everytime if someone asks to be elfed, so they clearly don't ask '10 times', that's a load of horse shit! The reason we don't give it some people is because we don't trust them e.g. raiding while you have been elfed or abusing it in other ways. We tend to watch people who we give the command to to prevent this from happening.

Great attitude from a teacher.

As I said I'm just saying what I've seen, not starting arguments. Just because you respond doesn't mean everyone does. Done posting here now.
(07-26-2016, 10:58 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: You can get your model's size changed no matter what, you just have to ask a admin and give a valid reason.

Yeah but you have to beg or ask like 10 times before getting it changed usually. She tends to get it whenever she asks from what I've seen.

Yeah lol, "Great attitude" because he is not afraid to say about something instead of deep asslicking every staff member unlike some other people

lol.

And you know that part about kimmy is true, and only because she is a girl. Still waiting for people to come here and say thats not true, and she is treated the same as others

I respond pretty much everytime if someone asks to be elfed, so they clearly don't ask '10 times', that's a load of horse shit! The reason we don't give it some people is because we don't trust them e.g. raiding while you have been elfed or abusing it in other ways. We tend to watch people who we give the command to to prevent this from happening.

I'm not sure what attitude you are on about from Minus?

He stated his opinion on a topic, if anyone's attitude is in the wrong here then it's your response above. People are realizing that Kimmy gets what she wants at a click of a finger now and if people talk about Kimmy they get responses like that.

Grow up, you're an Administrator.
(07-26-2016, 12:56 PM)Falc Wrote:

He stated his opinion on a topic, if anyone's attitude it is in the wrong here, it's your response above. People are realizing that Kimmy gets what she wants at a click of a finger now and if people talk about Kimmy they get responses like that.

I agree with Falc and Minus, Kimmy does kinda get what she wants, I have nothing against her I just find it strange that she only ever Rp's when there are admins on.

And chill out Ghost

Edit: Why do you trust kimmy more than any other players as Admin you aren't supposed to have favorites. (No matter if you are friends)
Interesting
(07-26-2016, 01:03 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:

He stated his opinion on a topic, if anyone's attitude it is in the wrong here, it's your response above. People are realizing that Kimmy gets what she wants at a click of a finger now and if people talk about Kimmy they get responses like that.

I agree with Falc and Minus, Kimmy does kinda get what she wants, I have nothing against her I just find it strange that she only ever Rp's when there are admins on.

And chill out Ghost

Ey, don't bring me back into this lol

He stated his opinion on a topic, if anyone's attitude is in the wrong here then it's your response above. People are realizing that Kimmy gets what she wants at a click of a finger now and if people talk about Kimmy they get responses like that.

She doesn't get everyting she wants, I've said no to some things she has asked me. He is moaning because one time he had to wait 25 minutes to become elfed yet staff members can be busy. 

Maybe we respond to people like Sirminus because everyone seems to pick on her and it only seems to be the staff team that actually is nice to her.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 2 users Like Ghost's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Jonas
(07-26-2016, 01:10 PM)Ghost Wrote:

She doesn't get everyting she wants, I've said no to some things she has asked me. He is moaning because one time he had to wait 25 minutes to become elfed yet staff members can be busy. 

Maybe we respond to people like Sirminus because everyone seems to pick on her and it only seems to be the staff team that actually is nice to her.

Let's calm it down, yeah? I've stated what I've seen and you have given your opinion, lets stop.
(07-26-2016, 01:03 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:

And chill out Ghost

Edit: Why do you trust kimmy more than any other players as Admin you aren't supposed to have favorites. (No matter if you are friends)
I don't favorite her, she is usually with the staff team therefore we can keep an eye on her (Although i've never seen her elfed). Like i said to Falc, admins tend to RP with her because everyone else is disrespectful towards her and we actually like her.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 2 users Like Ghost's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Jonas

Penalising someone for expressing their opinion and then using such language as "that's a load of horse shit!". I do not think that is the best thing to be showing what attitude the staff team expect from a staff member. Can we be a little more formal and polite?
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Ranger