[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
It's all an act she puts on, it's ridiculous.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • TJ Howard
Random Lol your reply is honestly pathetic, you know I'm right, yet decide to ignore the fact because you're thirsty

This whiteknight attitude is what keeps you from getting laid bruv

"Edit: I belive she may be "close" with the team because when she first started off. She had a nice resturant in the slums lf v2d. And there was a lot of staff members there."
Proves my point
(07-27-2016, 12:58 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Random Lol your reply is honestly pathetic, you know I'm right, yet decide to ignore the fact because you're thirsty

I have a girlfriend 'bruv'.

That was the last comment.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Im just gonna go straight on it and say that i can make a list of some people that does the exact same thing as her but dont get special treatments or even contact with staff. Im not against Kimmy but if you are a girl within a gaming community you cant expect not to get treated different from everyone else. Stop dreaming and wake up!

Note: Im not starting anything against anyone just saying what i feel and what ive seen.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • TJ Howard
(07-27-2016, 12:55 PM)Random Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 12:38 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Although it's not an useless thread.
Why is she allowed to get special treatment? The answers so far has been nothing but sh1t
I am a loyal player, I can RP, I get insulted on a daily basis (Which is the 3 arguments that has been said so far), where is my special treatment?

simple, she's a girl

No one is receiving special treatment, GreeD.

Sure you are a loyal player and an excellent RP'er, you as a loyal player should understand that there is no special treatment. You are the only one mentioning it. Do you have any proof of "special treatment"? I doubt it, because that is not how it works..

You belive what you want to belive, you are refusing to listen to the facts that has been stated multiple times for you. Honestly, this all seems like you are jealous because Kimmy has managed to get "staff" friends. I don't see how thats a bad thing in the first place. Maybe she respects the team, maybe she looks up to the team? Because she might. You can clearly see that it has payed off aswell, judging by the fact that she knows the rules well, and is an excellent RPer.

I am not going to comment anything else on this thread.

Have a great rest of the summer everyone.

Are you acting stupid or just being stupid? (That isn't meant as an insult please don't warn me.)

No facts have been stated, as shown by Ghost earlier on in the thread, he just got all pissy and attempted to stop being voicing opinions.

Not a single fact in this thread regarding this has been made from anyone on Kimmy's "Side", none of her wannabe knights in shining armor have stated a fact as to why she gets treated the way she does. It pisses me off Random how you used to be such a chill guy with us whilst I was staff yet since my demotion you've done nothing but stick your head up the staffs ass's and make shit posts like this that have no meaning and just point out that you want mod even more.

Teachers are sticking up for Kimmy as well as staff because if they don't they won't get recommended, y'all needa get an opinion and mind of your own.

Please reply back, it'll be interesting.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Greed^
(07-27-2016, 12:59 PM)Random Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 12:58 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Random Lol your reply is honestly pathetic, you know I'm right, yet decide to ignore the fact because you're thirsty

If you pay her, she isn't a girlfriend just saying, that's something called a prostitute
(07-27-2016, 01:04 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 12:59 PM)Random Wrote:

If you pay her, she isn't a girlfriend just saying, that's something called a prostitute

Roasted
(07-27-2016, 12:59 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Im just gonna go straight on it and say that i can make a list of some people that does the exact same thing as her but dont get special treatments or even contact with staff. Im not against Kimmy but if you are a girl within a gaming community you cant expect not to get treated different from everyone else. Stop dreaming and wake up!

Note: Im not starting anything against anyone just saying what i feel and what ive seen.

Said something about kimmypanda?
Rip moderator chances
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Eclipze
She is obviously being given a advantage over other players she doesn't know how to build however is being given RPP for doing some /me's and shit.

All of the stuff she builds is by Lesanka and/or by Avgar.

Now Random stop ass-licking and accuatly speak as a community for once your opinion is to become friends with her and the admins that speak to her, I know your plans.
I have yet to see Kimmy ingame but judging from the comments and stories i have heard, i have to say, this sounds like a textbook whiteknight story.

If your reason to hang out with her is: "she gets bullied by the players" then you need to do a reality check, because youre thinking with something else as your brain. Seriously, hop on the servers and see how often people get made fun of by the community while the staff sits idle doing nothing. I can think of multiple examples within seconds (Act0r, RichTea, JMR) of people being teared to shreds without them receiving this "special attention".
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Falc, Greed^, mgdwszx