Player Report
Name of player: Create , Atomic Blaze

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87369477  , STEAM_0:1:54375942 

Time in GMT: 19:14

Server: V2D

Involved: Panda , Create , Atomic Blaze , Janksty

Summary: So panda got hostaged and he told me the reason was for hitting a bmd which doesn't affect create or atomic blaze at all. Then I was making a deal with a bmd in this room next to there house in slums then they come in and say get on the ground hostage us with rope and demand 2k I say any reason he says 1.12 so I say to them you can say in player report then and they say we dont need a reason anyways. Panda told me he payed and got killed and I got rdmed aswell for not paying even tho hostage reason was involved and also the bmd got killed aswell and hostaged. 

Evidence:
My Evidence
[Image: A380BBABA1F19EB9BEF990A19979D8C0FE976945]

PANDAS EVIDENCE
[Image: FDDC944E988343622CA4A36EA1568D6C23F90D29]
[Image: 1E21D5F173F1DB76D3C21EC2A6A50B3C608FBAC0]
Good Evening Bradlee,

Firstly, Panda was let off by myself with ease. After he was willing to pay the two thousand dollars I let him go. He then said BRB and I went back upstairs allowed Panda time to have his AFK, even though Panda was in our base at the time. I do not know what happened after Panda went AFK but Atomic told me that Panda died. I asked how and he said he hit you. I told him not to in our IC Comms in TS but there was not much I could do after. I told Panda this in OOC and in /pm. As for the second hostaging, We heard that you were planning to attack us because you saw what we had. I went into the room and saw you two making a transaction, I already had my weapon out and I told you to get on the ground via Voice Communications. After about 15 seconds, you  finally decided to get on the ground, despite FearRP being introduced. I'd also like to bring to the Court that you were using OOC means to stall the roleplay, thus saying in character. 

Quote:(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Razor: I want a reason

(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Atomic_Blaze: 1.12
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Razor: yes you do
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Razor: Ok say in the player report
(OOC) Panda™: Who killed me may I ask?
David Mullins: Nah kill me i need to go anyways
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Create: I am not sure, I think fall damage
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Atomic_Blaze: you werent following orders
(OOC) Panda™: I was AFK, I could post a BR on you.
David Mullins: HOLA POR FAVOR
You received $100 salary.
Britney Spears: let me get camtasia up so i can hear u say no reason needed
(PM) To Panda™ (287): It wasn't me mate, I let you go
Player Ashley (STEAM_0:0:47834795) has joined the game.
*** John Troutman takes out a Knife from their backup.
David Mullins: STAB MEEEE
Britney Spears: I need a reason
(OOC) Panda™: You are not allowed to harm the hostage after he has paid the
demanded amout of money, Atomic.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Create: I didn't I let you go
Britney Spears: Ill pay a player report
(OOC) Panda™: I know.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Create: You shouldn't go AFKin an RP like that
Britney Spears: Na i dont want to 
(OOC) Panda™: I clearly said in LOOC brb.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Create: In the middle of our base
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Razor: player report ftw
*** John Troutman holsters the weapon.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Create: Have fun
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Atomic_Blaze: 1.12 ftw
Please wait 12 seconds to talk OOC again.
Holstering Active Weapon!
I hope you realise that we killed you because you failed to pay the ransom. I'd like like you to know that it was not myself that killed you during this roleplay, it was indeed Atomic_Blaze with his knife. I'd also like to pay your attention to where the Black Market Dealer was asking to be killed and he didn't want to pay it aswell as you didn't. The roleplay was well adjusted and it was completley within the rules. The reason that we took Panda hostage was because he indeed hit and killed a tradesman that we were working with at the time thus affecting our RP.

Regards,
[FL:RP] Create
Fearless Donator

EDIT: I'd also like to ask you how Panda told you that he was being hostaged and when it was. This was because he was a mechanic and you were a female criminal thus having no relation what so ever during this RP.  Also, the reason we killed the BMD was because, despite being under FearRP, He made a run for it, so we killed him so he didn't get the word out to the officers as to what we were doing.
Requesting more evidence, otherwise this report will be denied.

You have 24 hours to provide more evidence.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(07-25-2016, 06:44 PM)Create Wrote: Good Evening Bradlee,

Firstly, Panda was let off by myself with ease. After he was willing to pay the two thousand dollars I let him go. He then said BRB and I went back upstairs allowed Panda time to have his AFK, even though Panda was in our base at the time. I do not know what happened after Panda went AFK but Atomic told me that Panda died. I asked how and he said he hit you. I told him not to in our IC Comms in TS but there was not much I could do after. I told Panda this in OOC and in /pm. As for the second hostaging, We heard that you were planning to attack us because you saw what we had. I went into the room and saw you two making a transaction, I already had my weapon out and I told you to get on the ground via Voice Communications. After about 15 seconds, you  finally decided to get on the ground, despite FearRP being introduced. I'd also like to bring to the Court that you were using OOC means to stall the roleplay, thus saying in character. 

Quote:(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Razor: I want a reason

(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Atomic_Blaze: 1.12
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Razor: yes you do
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Razor: Ok say in the player report
(OOC) Panda™: Who killed me may I ask?
David Mullins: Nah kill me i need to go anyways
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Create: I am not sure, I think fall damage
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Atomic_Blaze: you werent following orders
(OOC) Panda™: I was AFK, I could post a BR on you.
David Mullins: HOLA POR FAVOR
You received $100 salary.
Britney Spears: let me get camtasia up so i can hear u say no reason needed
(PM) To Panda™ (287): It wasn't me mate, I let you go
Player Ashley (STEAM_0:0:47834795) has joined the game.
*** John Troutman takes out a Knife from their backup.
David Mullins: STAB MEEEE
Britney Spears: I need a reason
(OOC) Panda™: You are not allowed to harm the hostage after he has paid the
demanded amout of money, Atomic.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Create: I didn't I let you go
Britney Spears: Ill pay a player report
(OOC) Panda™: I know.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Create: You shouldn't go AFKin an RP like that
Britney Spears: Na i dont want to 
(OOC) Panda™: I clearly said in LOOC brb.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Create: In the middle of our base
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Razor: player report ftw
*** John Troutman holsters the weapon.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Create: Have fun
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Atomic_Blaze: 1.12 ftw
Please wait 12 seconds to talk OOC again.
Holstering Active Weapon!
I hope you realise that we killed you because you failed to pay the ransom. I'd like like you to know that it was not myself that killed you during this roleplay, it was indeed Atomic_Blaze with his knife. I'd also like to pay your attention to where the Black Market Dealer was asking to be killed and he didn't want to pay it aswell as you didn't. The roleplay was well adjusted and it was completley within the rules. The reason that we took Panda hostage was because he indeed hit and killed a tradesman that we were working with at the time thus affecting our RP.

Regards,
[FL:RP] Create
Fearless Donator

EDIT: I'd also like to ask you how Panda told you that he was being hostaged and when it was. This was because he was a mechanic and you were a female criminal thus having no relation what so ever during this RP.  Also, the reason we killed the BMD was because, despite being under FearRP, He made a run for it, so we killed him so he didn't get the word out to the officers as to what we were doing.

whats the reason?

EDIT ANSWER: Well ok the bmd broke fearrp then but he told me after the whole situation happend because we discussed it as I saw you hostaged him aswell.
(07-25-2016, 06:57 PM)Reebs Wrote: Requesting more evidence, otherwise this report will be denied.

You have 24 hours to provide more evidence.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

what do I need evidence for? all I need is the reason for the hostage
You need evidence in a PR. Posting a picture of your console isn't enough here.

In regards to the reason for the hostage, I want to know it as well.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(07-25-2016, 07:12 PM)Reebs Wrote: You need evidence in a PR. Posting a picture of your console isn't enough here.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator.

Also those pictures of console are pandas side thats for him to answer and mine are just the hostage rules
(07-25-2016, 07:14 PM)Bradlee [RIP] Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 07:12 PM)Reebs Wrote: You need evidence in a PR. Posting a picture of your console isn't enough here.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator.

Also those pictures of console are pandas side thats for him to answer and mine are just the hostage rules

If Panda wished to post a PR on us, then he should have done. For the first hostaging, you were not apart of and had nothing to do with it. However, when we hostaged Panda because he killed one of our tradesman, You ran round the corner, in the hopes to either, change your job and/or pull out a weapon. I ran to you and told you to drive off in which you did so. The reason as to why we hostaged you and the BMD, was because as I walked into the room which was directly under our base, I recognised you and I knew you would be up to no good considering you were buying from a different tradesman. I recognised your female face and clothing and I told, using my IC Communications that you were a threat and were possibly going to raid, We also knew, from one of our tradesman that you were standing outside our door, banging on the door with an M4 out. Which I found later to be true. 
Quote:*** Johnathon 'Create'  Smith searched Britney Spears and found:  M4A1

This, being found true showed us that you were a real, or attempting to be, a real threat and so we hostaged you and your BMD so he could not get the word out as to what we were doing.
The reason for why Panda was taken hostage was stated by Create already, and I apologize because I missed it.

Panda was taken hostage because he hit and killed a tradesman that Create and Atomic were working with, thus affecting their RP.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(07-25-2016, 07:21 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 07:14 PM)Bradlee [RIP] Wrote:

Reebs
Fearless Moderator.

If Panda wished to post a PR on us, then he should have done. For the first hostaging, you were not apart of and had nothing to do with it. However, when we hostaged Panda because he killed one of our tradesman, You ran round the corner, in the hopes to either, change your job and/or pull out a weapon. I ran to you and told you to drive off in which you did so. The reason as to why we hostaged you and the BMD, was because as I walked into the room which was directly under our base, I recognised you and I knew you would be up to no good considering you were buying from a different tradesman. I recognised your female face and clothing and I told, using my IC Communications that you were a threat and were possibly going to raid, We also knew, from one of our tradesman that you were standing outside our door, banging on the door with an M4 out. Which I found later to be true. 
Quote:*** Johnathon 'Create'  Smith searched Britney Spears and found:  M4A1

This, being found true showed us that you were a real, or attempting to be, a real threat and so we hostaged you and your BMD so he could not get the word out as to what we were doing.

Why come in in the first place when we were doing a deal and point guns at us then tie us that counts as hostaging so you wouldn't have known about the m4 anyways so that would be using rope randomly to search someone and random hostage