UBR Greed
Your name: [FL:RP] GreeD^

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Your ban ID: 72745

Banned by: [FL] Snowredwolf

Reason: Powergaming //8th ban, Last Chance

Involved: Captain Barry, Aragorn

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b]
[b]Nevy said it well in the AA case I posted, I wasn't breaking any rules as I was the only one with the job doctor, and when I was gun dealer there was another gun dealer aswell, but I was selling stuff[/b]
[Image: Z2ZFaQH.jpg]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I saw an advert from GreeD saying selling pharma shit? or something like that

-
User has been warned for posting w/o sufficient right and lying in courthouse- // The Raccoon
(07-22-2016, 06:26 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] GreeD^

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Your ban ID: 72745

Banned by: [FL] Snowredwolf

Reason: Powergaming //8th ban, Last Chance

Involved: Captain Barry, Aragorn

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b]
[b]Nevy said it well in the AA case I posted, I wasn't breaking any rules as I was the only one with the job doctor, and when I was gun dealer there was another gun dealer aswell, but I was selling stuff[/b]
[Image: Z2ZFaQH.jpg]

Where does it state in the rules you can join a job to manufacture stuff for yourself in case there's no-one as the job already?
I can only find this rule, which you are breaking by doing so.
9.7 Do not change jobs just to buy something from the market (this is powergaming).
It has always been like that ever since I joined FL, it's one of those unwritten rules you staff members love so much
I was pmed the following by an user on FL:
"@ Can I be a doctor and buy 40 healthkits for me, no doctor want to sell me 40"
Divey answered " if you actually gonna do your job and rp it then yes"

That's not exact what I wrote or he wrote.

--------------------------
I did what Divey said, I did my job and RPed it, but seeing as there was no customers on, I couldn't service anyone.
Also the rule you linked said "Just", although you have yet to show me evidence that I only went to any job JUST to buy stuff, and not sell to customers if there was any
Also even staff members powergames so I dont get why I get 3 months for it
The ban will be discussed within the team, please be patient.
You can expect a conclusion within two days.
Before you mention any of the following:
Don't compare other bans to yours - Why not? This is almost 100% identical to my situation
You should know better with your amount of hours - Exactly, but shouldn't he aswell?

So a litte info about my ban
  • I was given a last chance because I had 7 bans prior
  • What I did was "Powergame" (If you say it's against the rules, I still don't think so; Refer back to what Nevy posted), I did it once by switching to doctor, at the other jobs, I sold to people so that isn't considered powergaming.
  • I was given a 3 month long ban
So I'll compare this to an almost 100% identical ban, by one of the same administrators that banned me, this ban was given a few hours prior to when I was banned.
Please open the spoiler to see the ban I am talking about

Spoiler :

Now as you'll notice, this person had exactly the same amount of bans as I had prior to the ban. Now where's the difference? He powergamed on several occasions, unlike me who did it once.
Now you might say that I have more hours, so I should know better, but this user has around 1200 hours aswell, so why exactly do I get 2 months and 29 days more than he does?
Keep in mind that he did it several times unlike me.
ALSO I have the 9th most hours on the game, so how is my ban/hour ratio not better than 7 bans/1200 hours?

Now I ask, how is it fair that I get 3 months and a last chance when this user gets 1 day by the same admins?
If this is denied, i would like to hear the reason as of why my ban is far longer then Frosts ban
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. User Warned. - AwestruckBullet