Thread Title: TheSaboteur99

Name of player: TheSaboteur99

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150809150

Time in GMT: 15:15 ish

Server: v2d

Summary: He broke FearRP numerous times

Evidence:

More evidence is coming shortly.
Alright, so this guy tried arresting me for driving wreckless (dunno if i spelled that wrong) And i asked him about when and where. He didnt even awnser and tried arresting me so i started walking as he was not RPing with it. I had the RP of a Skitzofrenic Criminal and i RPed that. Then you got to us and you havent even asked me something about realy what happend and u just sayd, Face the Wall! I was like why? i didnt do anything and RPed my caracter. Why didnt you even ask about what realy happend?
[Image: tumblr_o4d2kwWa9P1ukiu9do1_500.gif]
Oh and after this more stuff hapend without a valid reason. U guys tried to arrest me again. without valid reason so i responded like this again ...
[Image: tumblr_o4d2kwWa9P1ukiu9do1_500.gif]
(07-22-2016, 02:41 PM)TheSaboteur99 Wrote: Alright, so this guy tried arresting me for driving wreckless (dunno if i spelled that wrong) And i asked him about when and where. He didnt even awnser and tried arresting me so i started walking as he was not RPing with it. I had the RP of a Skitzofrenic Criminal and i RPed that. Then you got to us and you havent even asked me something about realy what happend and u just sayd, Face the Wall! I was like why? i didnt do anything and RPed my caracter. Why didnt you even ask about what realy happend?

I'm sorry but that makes no sense what-so-ever.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Please, update the main message to add the following SteamID of TheSaboteur99: STEAM_0:0:150809150.
You have 24 hours to update it.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(07-22-2016, 02:42 PM)TheSaboteur99 Wrote: Oh and after this more stuff hapend without a valid reason. U guys tried to arrest me again. without valid reason so i responded like this again ...

A man witnessed you with a gun, so I searched you on suspicion of a gun, and arrested you for having a gun.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
SteamID updated
New video added
Report Approved

User will receive a 24 hours suspension from the Servers.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]