[FL] Snowredwolf, [FL] Raccoon
Name: GreeD

Time/Date: 01:43 gmt

Steam ID:

Name of Administrator:

Evidence: Looking through logs to find a reason to ban people, to be exact, looking through 8 hours of logs to find a reason. You may wonder, how is this abuse? Who looks through 8 hours of logs without obviously looking for a reason to ban the person. This was obviously to get rid of me from the servers. This was obviously a hunt to get us banned which is just pathetic.
[Image: F6oAu61.jpg]
Time of situation happened 8 hours later
May I ask exactly how Snowred and Raccoon abused their powers here? So what? They looked at logs and found something suspicious and followed up on it. I would do the same thing if I were in their position. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what Snowred and Raccoon did.

May I refer you to this excerpt from the very thread you got your template from:

Spoiler :
Quote:For example, this is not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
  • Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
    • Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
  • Removing your props. 
    • Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules.  Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
  • Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
  • Muting someone in OOC.
  • The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

For example, this is abuse:
  • Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
  • Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
  • Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
  • Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
  • Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
  • Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
  • Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite
  • Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
  • Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
  • Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
  • Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
  • Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.

Your abuse thread, GreeD^, has not covered any points that actually are considered abuse.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned - MasterNoda
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(07-22-2016, 01:41 AM)Reebs Wrote: -snip-

How is using your administrator powers for a personal vendetta not abuse?
(07-22-2016, 12:12 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

I'd like to know how looking through the logs when you see something worth investigating is abuse and if/how you can prove your personal vendetta claim.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(07-22-2016, 12:32 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 12:12 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

I'd like to know how looking through the logs when you see something worth investigating is abuse and if/how you can prove your personal vendetta claim.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
so you're telling me they've looked through 8 hours of logs and just magically found me spawning healthkits?
Not involved. Warned. - Tomo
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
For future reference, Stop posting where you're not involved. Mods cant edit posts.

Warned again. Stop editing your post to communicate new messages.

-Hitman
(07-22-2016, 03:46 PM)Nevy Wrote: If no one was said merchant class, you are fully able to switch to said job and make said purchases. This has always been something that has been allowed. In my opinion from being a previous staff member, I feel like this ban is quite ridiculous. Never once has someone been issued a 3 month ban for 'power gaming' which is one of the most minor things you could do. Seems to me they are just targeting you because of a personal vendetta because of your anti-staff behavior. It's a little childish and desperate to scavenge through the logs to find the smallest thing to get you banned. But back to topic, I think it is important to make them overlook the fact of whether or not there was someone else in the merchant job(s) you switched to because that would void this ban all together.

Not involved. Warned.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Seeing as you were quick to delete Nevys post, I'll just repost it
[Image: Z2ZFaQH.jpg]