Youtube has bullshit written all over it
Exclamation 
Yes, Before you start moaning about me not liking youtube. I do. Its that there is a fuck ton of stuff that needs to be fixed

First of all. I know its irrelivent but said 30+ year old calling himself "Killer Keemstar" acts like a fucking moron. Accusing other people of being a pedophile when he is. Oh god it just disgusts me when I hear about it.

Second of all. What the f*ck is up with the automatic T&C system? Youtube isn't banning reaction channels and clearly the reactors themselves are starting to become a f*cking pirate crew. They are taking money as if its a f*cking bank robbery

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Ok thats enough. Now. The fact that Youtube doesn't remove channels that impersonate other channels
for example. Youtuber DanTDM literally is crammed inside a box because some 12 year olds jerking off their weiners to Teletubbies are creating channels and uploading Poor DanTDMs videos. Yet Youtube gives f*ck all. Meanwhile those 12 year olds are likely to earn money of of it. Just like the reaction channels

Finally. The youtubers who get hacked. Yet again. Youtube gives no f*cks at all to the security and privacy on their site. Poodlecorp has caused lots of damage to youtubers.

But to sum that up I'm glad you all had a read because I do believe I made a point with this message

P.S. Your a bitch Poodlecorp
hello

I hate when people moan about Keemstar lol, he's a obvious troll and he is a very good one. I personally enjoy him as pissing people off is hilarious.
(07-20-2016, 07:51 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I hate when people moan about Keemstar lol, he's a obvious troll and he is a very good one. I personally enjoy him as pissing people off is hilarious.

I dislike him but he is funny and a good meme (http://niceme.me/)
y u so srs m9?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3W-rXRf9cIPG4XjqsCys...yLv3GyuW3-]
hello

(07-20-2016, 07:51 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I hate when people moan about Keemstar lol, he's a obvious troll and he is a very good one. I personally enjoy him as pissing people off is hilarious.

Well do you realise how many people hate him. And this photo that someone made!?!?

[Image: F43TAPK.jpg]
hello

I just went onto YouTube and It hasn't got bullshit written all over it, there's only videos and stuff.
(07-21-2016, 08:21 PM)[FL:RP] Kenny Wrote:

Well do you realise how many people hate him. And this photo that someone made!?!?

[Image: F43TAPK.jpg]

The people who hate him are the people who don't see the comedy in it and don't see that he is a master troll, he reminds me of the old 4chan trolls.
Who..?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Well, Keemstar is just spreading negativity allover Youtube. Don't give him the attention, just ignore that immature man. He just likes to destroy for other people.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Never heard of him lol
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]