DramaAlertRP [Information]
Greetings FearlessRP.

Me and zay were currently working on a DramaAlert - Studio for a DramaAlertRP, we'll do the RP tomorrow
at the 08 - 20 - 2016
Time not set (probably when we get on v4b1).
(so around 6pm - 8pm)

Information

You can visit the studio and tell us atleast 1 drama story wich we'll put live on a TV.
You'll get 50$ for 1 drama story each.
(Please not more than 2 drama stories)

Owners:

Dream (me)
Zay
________________________________________________________________________________

Pictures of the Studio

[Image: 55iguve2.jpg]
We would be glad if you support us with your drama story.
 We hope you'll have alot of fun tomorrow.

Peace and a good afternoon/evening.
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
Why? Just why? Isn't it bad enough that I have to deal with k-k-k-kk-k-k-k-k-k KEEEMSTAAAAAR on YouTube? Damn.
Eggplant
Nice idea for a RP, might pop-in to tell you a story.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
We practically did this RP a couple days ago...
(07-20-2016, 10:01 AM)SirMinus Wrote: We practically did this RP a couple days ago...

They stealin our ideas boi
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • sebasti161
Lol hah right after my thread came out where I did say I would expose drama you did a thread what a inconvenience.
(07-20-2016, 10:29 AM)zay Wrote: Lol hah right after my threat came out where I said I would expose drama you did a threat what a inconvenience.

We need a How 2 English guide thread.
(07-20-2016, 10:29 AM)zay Wrote: Lol hah right after my threat came out where I said I would expose drama you did a threat what a inconvenience.

I understand why you are mad, but we need to get the source of why you are stealing our Ideas
Please stop cry dude, I know you all saw my thread yesterday where I said it. Second you can take other ideas like you took mine, we just made you're other thread look 10 worser than it really is, you didn't even show a building and we added alot of things that you didn't have.
Lol, since when are RP's copyrighted? Take it as a compliment that other people are using your RP as example, instead of whining about it.

Not sure who built the dupe, but it looks quite nice!
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • zay, Cox, mintblackbeard