Blatantly ignored by admin
Video 
So I got arrested for 10 minutes and I was okay with that, until an officer opened my prison cell, tased me and accidentally killed me. Something had happened which made me spawn in the jails. Resulting in me getting another arrest for 15mins that officer also refused to listen to me. His name had Ashley in it. And later on I sent a request to the admins. Since I didn't want to wait out the whole 15mins, I sent multiple requests every minute (I admit, it was a bit much) and then an admin answered saying to stop requesting. I PM'ed him and he said that arrests are IC not OOC, But I was complaining about it being the game glitched, resulting in me getting another jail sentence. Not only does it affect me IG, it also affect me IRl as I'm having to waste 25 minutes of my life because of some glitch in a videogame. and after I explained this to the admin, he didn't respond for the rest of the sentence. If I new how to post an image of this conversation I would.
HyperChimp Skeptical
Moved.
You can not expect admins to pop up to you as soon as you need help. They may be busy, remember, they are only humans. Just like you, just like me. Spamming '@' calls will not help, send then frequently, but not constantly.

You could also have PM'd other officers explaining the situation, that could've worked.
Just wanted to let you know.

Im sure the staff team appreciates your feedback.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Merle
(07-19-2016, 12:09 AM)Random Wrote: You can not expect admins to pop up to you as soon as you need help. They may be busy, remember, they are only humans. Just like you, just like me. Spamming '@' calls will not help, send then frequently, but not constantly.

You could also have PM'd other officers explaining the situation, that could've worked.
Just wanted to let you know.

Im sure the staff team appreciates your feedback.

He's got a big point, admins are also players. They can be off doing their own thing too. Also I'm sure it was an accident and usually arrest warrants are dealt with in-character so I don't know how an admin was needed in this.
Hello,

As previously stated, Administrators and Moderators can be extremely busy at times, and spamming your @ calls does not help.

I personally think that you should have PMed other officers from the get-go, and then send an @ call if that didn't work.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
HyperChimp you know that staff members are not like 24/7 Robo cop or something like that there cant respond multiple calls per second? Sometimes there maybe busy. So i am suggesting you to make BR if someone is breaking the rules

Unlucky, that sux
[Image: giphy.gif]