Lil Panda and Fluerknøller
Well i saw the ban request on these guys because of their stupidity of talking shit about the VM.
I see that people take this very serious, but seriously.. a perm ban? Who knows.. maybe they didnt even know that we've had problems with VM before...
They didnt know the consequences of doing that, did they? Lil Panda is a good member of the Fearless that i don't want to lose. I like Soul's view on this: Not to give them a perma ban, but a week. But still.. if that was ME mocking the VM, i wouldnt know that everyone took it this serious. Now i just want to make sure they dont get a perm ban. In my opinion they shouldnt be banned for doing something they had no way to know would give these consequences.

Now to everyone that read this: Don't rage and ruin my post please or ill be real pissed Skeptical
First off only panda got banned not flueknoller but hes been minging a lot lately also panda was only banned for a week and i don't think you should be making an unban request for them.
They knew the consequences, as they've been warned for the same shit before. I've never seen neither panda or flue do any roleplaying on the server, 99% of the time they go about raiding or minging.
Well okay i get it.. :/